Welcome to the MultiWii wiki
MultiWii is a general purpose free open source project to control flying RC models. The MultiWiiCopter firmware was originally based on a Wii Motion Plus extension and an Arduino pro mini board with the goal of being very simple, cheap, minimalist, with an open source code. The current version is v2.3 (as of November 9, 2013).
- FAQ - most frequent questions
- History of Multiwii
- Types of Multirotors Supported
- Supported MultiWii FC Hardware
- Flight Modes
- Multiwii Beginners Guide to Basic First Flight
Building and Setup
- Design and Build - Build & Setups
- Basic Code Config - Global Configuration of the firmware
- Flight Controller tuning - Fine tune the flight controller (PID etc)
- Troubleshooting - Troubleshoot a multirotor that isn't working well
- The documentation of this wiki is based on the folowing sources :
Usage of the wiki and some legaleze
The information provided in this wiki is published under a license. This license gives you some rights - and some not. If you do not like those limitations, do not use the information provided herein and do not add nor change any information.
The contents of this MultiWii wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
We love wikis and we want you to contribute. Unfortunately we are faced with frequent vandalism. So you will need to register/login to be able to edit. Please contact the admin (Alexinparis) in the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.