- Download the current version from multiwii.com
- Unzip the file
- Open the config folder
- If you have windows choose the "Windows" folder and run the .exe file
- Some computers have lag spikes
- Checkboxes sometimes won't turn on or off
- V201: Displays the current version of the firmware on the board (When connected).
- SAVE: Save the current config to a file on disk.
- LOAD: Load the config from file.
- PORT COM: Select the COM port to use, to connect to the MultiWii over USB / FTDI.
Parameters / Settings
- PID Settings: Set the Global and Altitude PID.
- Expo Settings: Set the Expo and Rate settings for Throttle, or Pitch/Roll
- Calibration: Allows you to set the Magnetometer and Accelerometer calibration from the GCS.
- Read/Write: Reads/Writes the settings to/from the board.
- Feature Grid: Allows you to tie specific Flight Modes or sensors to Tx channels. To set a mode to "Always On", check all three boxes for that mode (Low, Medium and High).
Sensors / Debug