Naze32 6DOF Rev6/r615x PPM Receiver will not connec

Kettenhund

Naze32 6DOF Rev6/r615x PPM Receiver will not connec

Post by Kettenhund »

Greetings! I just bought my first race quad - the Eachine Wizard x220. I use a Spektrum DX6i, so I installed an Orange RX r615x receiver (after manually binding the receiver with the radio outside the quad). When powering up the quad, I can see the orange and red LED's inside the rx flash, but then I get nothing. I have been able to get the receiver to power on through repeated power ups of the quad, and a couple of times by powering up the quad first and then powering on the radio (or powering radio, then quad, then powering off/on radio). I have bene able to fly this quad 4 times by jumping through hoops with the power on sequence. I don't understand why the receiver doesn't just power on and link with the transmitter every time. I have checked the wiring several times (the quad is currently pulled apart on my bench - checked the wiring for the 3rd time). Nothing physically changes when the receiver does link with the transmitter. I am unsure what is making the difference when it does sync up. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on a fix? I am brand new to hobby grade quads. I have only had a Nano QX and a homebuilt brushed quad using a multiwii fc from hobbyking. I would really like to fly this quad again. Please help!