How to connect Bluetooth HC-05 to multiwii crius se

umma13

How to connect Bluetooth HC-05 to multiwii crius se

Post by umma13 »

I want to perform tuning PID on multiwii CRIUS 2.5 SE belongs to me using the BLUETOOTH HC - 05 . however I have several problems , among others :
1. whether the arduino program there should I change or replace to activate bluetooth ?
2. I've tried to connect Bluettoth on multiwii with ez - gui applications but all the data I input on multiwii can not be detected on ez gui application .

Kbev5709

Re: How to connect Bluetooth HC-05 to multiwii crius se

Post by Kbev5709 »

umma13 wrote:I want to perform tuning PID on multiwii CRIUS 2.5 SE belongs to me using the BLUETOOTH HC - 05 . however I have several problems , among others :
1. whether the arduino program there should I change or replace to activate bluetooth ?
You don't have to make changes in arduino to get bluetooth working.
umma13 wrote:2. I've tried to connect Bluettoth on multiwii with ez - gui applications but all the data I input on multiwii can not be detected on ez gui application .
You need to search for devices with the EZ GUI. Make sure your BT is running when you search. Select the device that comes up. When you edit with EZ GUI you need to upload when you're done. There is an icon to upload with in the upper right hand corner of the screen where you are editing.

umma13

Re: How to connect Bluetooth HC-05 to multiwii crius se

Post by umma13 »

I've been filling in multiwii PID value using the computer and when I connect with bluetooth and ez gui I can not read that I have input earlier. and when I turn on the quadcopter, the graphics on gui ez also do not appear.