Naze32 hardware discussion thread

humblehacker

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread

Post by humblehacker »

Thank you for your guidance! Are you recommending scenario (d) as the best overall scenario for supporting both Spek. SAT and GPS? Or simply pointing out different configurations for UART1+UART2? This is where the Cleanflight Docs start getting confusing... I'm just looking for the best scenario for supporting both Spek SAT. and GPS and the corresponding pinouts. Once I can connect to the GUI with these features enabled then I can start learning the various commands.

stronnag

Post by stronnag »

humblehacker wrote:Thank you for your guidance! Are you recommending scenario (d) as the best overall scenario for supporting both Spek. SAT and GPS? Or simply pointing out different configurations for UART1+UART2? This is where the Cleanflight Docs start getting confusing... I'm just looking for the best scenario for supporting both Spek SAT. and GPS and the corresponding pinouts. Once I can connect to the GUI with these features enabled then I can start learning the various commands.

If you want SpekSat & GPS, then either you use example (d), or have the GPS on soft serial and accept the slower update rate. For my CF/GPS/telemetry tri, I used the Lemon DSMX PPM RX (vice a Sat), to mitigate the serial restrictions on naze32 / flip32 FCs, as I wanted 5Hz GPS which requires > 19200bps.

wyattroa

Post by wyattroa »

can someone please help me... I am about to just scratch this project. This is my first quad build and I am using a Naze32 full. First off, I am working on a mac. I downloaded Baseflight along with what I think are the correct drivers.

I open base flight plug in my naze32 and it goes solid blue. thats it, no other blinking lights. nothing else can be done. I try to download new firmware but it keeps telling me this.

No response from boot loader, Programming: Failed.

I have tried shorting the boot pads and turning off the auto connect, but still nothing.

This is what happens also when I try to connect

18:09:24 -- Serial port successfully opened with ID: 18
18:09:30 -- You need to connect before you can view any of the tabs
18:09:34 -- No configuration received within 10 seconds, communication failed
18:09:34 -- Serial port successfully closed

humblehacker

Post by humblehacker »

stronnag wrote:If you want SpekSat & GPS, then either you use example (d), or have the GPS on soft serial and accept the slower update rate. For my CF/GPS/telemetry tri, I used the Lemon DSMX PPM RX (vice a Sat), to mitigate the serial restrictions on naze32 / flip32 FCs, as I wanted 5Hz GPS which requires > 19200bps.

Thank you again! The Cleanflight Devs on the IRC channel suggested going the softserial route and it didnt sound right to me, so you're suggestion for scenario (d) seems like the best option thus far (at least until I can order a LemonRX, or OrangeRX apparently).

So digging further into scenario (d)-

d) RX SERIAL, GPS and TELEMETRY (when armed) MSP/CLI via SoftSerial

-GPS on UART1

-RX SERIAL on UART2

-TELEMETRY,MSP,CLI,GPS PASSTHROUGH on SOFTSERIAL1

Code: Select all

feature -RX_PARALLEL_PWM
feature TELEMETRY
feature GPS
feature RX_SERIAL
feature SOFTSERIAL
set serial_port_1_scenario = 2
set serial_port_2_scenario = 3
set serial_port_3_scenario = 1
set msp_baudrate = 19200
set cli_baudrate = 19200
set gps_passthrough_baudrate = 19200

save

Since I'm only using GPS and RX_SERIAL can I ignore the commands about msp,cli GPS-PASSTHROUGH etc...?
Also, the devs on IRC suggested using pin 4 for the SpekSAT signal pin and pin 7 for GPS TX->RX... Is that correct for scenario (d)? The Cleanflight Docs make it impossible to distinguish between numbered hardwired inputs and software serial designations.

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

I guess no one's mentioned this...

There's a Cleanflight specific thread found here. Probably better support for your Spek Sat and GPS configuration.

Andyjones

Post by Andyjones »

hey all, So this acro board is doing some wierd stuff. Just seeing if anyone has any idea. I already ordered another but I hate to waste. So video link below will explain, right before it started doing this I was testing out new props, had a great run on 6035's then I tried 5040's and it kinda sucked. Next thing I know its not booting. Could it be an ESC messing up? In the same vein, ive gone through 4 boards (2 Afro's and 2 Acros) in like 6 months, given I have been going (crashing) a lot, but the only thing on the quad that have been the same the whole time is the ESC's, could they be burning out the flight controllers?

Naze32 Afro
Afro 12a ESC ( Hobbyking, cheap )
Sunnyskys 2400kv
Nanotech 800mah, 3S, 60-90c
QAV250 with leg extensions.

the problem:
http://youtu.be/Cw092P8Fbms

side note:

here is the same run (kinda) with Carbon Fiber GM 5030's and some Nylon 6035's, just food for thought. a little windier on the 5030 day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv17SaAZq8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpB6i8 ... e=youtu.be

wareck

Post by wareck »

Hi
I would like to know if someone can explain me how to connect my OrangeRX in SBUS mode on my naze board

I tries a lot of thinks but never find how...

Olivier

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

As said plz post in Cleanflight thread if u follow the copy gang

dude orange ?? seriously ? I fear ur on ur own ..I dont touch that POS if it was for free

humblehacker

Post by humblehacker »

KC_703 wrote:I guess no one's mentioned this...

There's a Cleanflight specific thread found here. Probably better support for your Spek Sat and GPS configuration.

Yes, I'm aware of the Cleanflight-specific thread as I am also aware that there's a Cleanflight IRC channel, which is what I referred to in my earlier post. My question is specific to controlling the Naze32 and whether or not I would need to replace the RX components I already have. Cleanflight appears to be the closest I can find to a configuration that allows usage of a Spec.SAT and GPS but even this is less than ideal... So my question is relevant to Naze32 hardware, not Cleanflight specifically.
Thank you for the suggestion though...

hwurzburg

Post by hwurzburg »

I'll try to help....as I understand things...the Specktrum SAT RX is 115.2Kbaud....must be attached to a hardware uart (although they are working on getting softserial ports running over 19.2K...not there yet)....so USB (ie MSP/CLI) on port 0, SAT RX output on port2 (RC input pin 4), and GPS on one of the softserial ports will work in Cleanflight (I dont use Sat RX...just from threads/docs)....but the GPS cant be set to run over 19.2K (the max for softserial)....in addition, if BOTH softserial ports are used (like GPS and OSD)...then max baud rate for GPS is 9.6K...both ports get set to the same baudrate, when you set a feature on one of them...like GPS or MSP or Telemetry(9.6K automatically)

feature -RX_PARALLEL_PWM
feature RX_SERIAL
feature GPS
feature SOFTSERIAL
set serial_port_1_scenario = 5
set serialrx_provider = 0 or 1 (depending what Spect.RX you use)
set serial_port_2_scenario = 3
set serial_port_3_scenario=2
set gps_baudrate = 19200

humblehacker

Post by humblehacker »

Thank you for this! This information will be put to good use in the near future by somebody else in my position, if not myself...
However, I should've mentioned earlier that I've basically concluded I'll need a CPPM-capable RX like the new Orange or LemonRX if I want to fly the Naze32 with or without a GPS. More importantly, the general consensus seems to weigh against using the Naze32 for autonomous flight (with a mission planner etc...) at all! As this is one of the core capabilities I'm after, the Naze32 might not be what I'm ultimately looking for. Would this conclusion be premature or offbase? I sincerely hope not as it would basically entail going back to the drawing board...

hwurzburg

Post by hwurzburg »

if you want PosHold, Althold and Waypoints and Autonomous...get an APM2.6 with external GPS/Compass....it works well...and is almost at the completely phone/pad control stage now....(I use an RC as a 'just in case') but fly my APM ZMR250 from my Android phone without touching the RC TX (I have 900MHz telemetry on it also...IMHO required for good phone control)....follow me works well, as do "dronies"...I have flown APM2.5 for several years in my Skywalker and my 40" Zebro flying wing... Multiwii just isnt there yet (although Cleanflight is working on it....Harakari does hold, but is not well integrated with a GUI like BF/CF are)

I have crammed a full size APM into my ZMR250, but a mini APM would fit better...

NAZE32 running BF or CF, outperforms APM for tree dodging with a mini, hands down (Taulabs firmware, ported to several FC like SParky is supposed to be better in acro and still have good follow me and poshold...havent tried it yet)...but all the Multiwii platforms just dont cut it for GPS, much less autonomy...

BloomingtonFPV

Post by BloomingtonFPV »

I need to send a custom init string to my GPS to enable 10Hz nav updating. Is this the correct way to do it:

serialPrint(core.gpsport, "$PMTK314,0,1,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,0*29\r\n");
serialPrint(core.gpsport, "$PMTK300,100,0,0,0,0*2C\r\n");

at the end of
static void gpsInitHardware(void)

fiendie

Post by fiendie »

BloomingtonFPV wrote:I need to send a custom init string to my GPS to enable 10Hz nav updating. Is this the correct way to do it:

serialPrint(core.gpsport, "$PMTK314,0,1,0,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,0*29\r\n");
serialPrint(core.gpsport, "$PMTK300,100,0,0,0,0*2C\r\n");

at the end of
static void gpsInitHardware(void)

And it's such a pressing matter that you have to post in every thread?

BloomingtonFPV

Post by BloomingtonFPV »

Weirdly, yes. I'm on a trip where I have only a week to collect the data I need. I thought this thread was more appropriate because they were talking about gps features more recently and so I had hoped I would find more helpful responses here.

theailer

Post by theailer »

Maybe plan a little better next time :-)

rct

Post by rct »

I have lost the use of my buzzer, it was working (is working on my other quad) took my naze32 board off the pdb to add the vbat wires and when I put it all back together the buzzer fails to work.
Checked the voltage on the buzzer pos pin and it was well below 2 volts?
It was working fine but not now, any idea's please.
Many thanks rct

sundheden

Post by sundheden »

Since i am quite bad on soldering i accidentally damaged the board, removing the contact-foil for the number 3 motor signal pin. Is there any way to re-map so that output 5 or 6 can be used for that motor instead? :?

strepto

Post by strepto »

Yes you can, using the cli. The solution is in this thread somewhere - just search about and you'll find it :)

KC_703

Post by KC_703 »

Search "custom mixer"

MarbleMan5000

Post by MarbleMan5000 »

Hey guys, I love this flight controller. I have started a new project with it and need a little help. I built a 3d tricopter and it flies well until I invert it. The motors reverse properly but the rudder servo doesn't reverse so the gyro correction is backwards when the tricopter is inverted. This causes it to spin uncontrollably. Do you have any ideas how I can correct this?
Thanks
Steve

--Oz--

Post by --Oz-- »

To get the best of this controller or the half price ($27) Flip32+ that I fly (http://www.readytoflyquads.com/the-flip32-187), try CleanFlight over BugFlight (or shovelflight as I call it, as your "so called warranty" is done (a quote from is web site, LOL "Note: Using this hardware with anything other than supplied "baseflight" firmware will immediately make the end user ineligible for any kind of support or warranty", not really, just flash back to BugFlight and your attitude warranty still lives on with a foul mouth support, GJJA!), just about everybody is switching camps from attitude/bug/flight to cleanflight, a world of difference, specially in the bug fixes and new features department (warning, foul mouth coming, lol AttitudeCock with quality control issues, the reason the Acro Mullet was born).

If you "TC" could not see this coming, you are blind, sorry for you (not really, sarcasm from your continuous foul mouth abuse support), GO CLONE's with CF and be happy!

fiendie

Post by fiendie »

--Oz-- wrote:To get the best of this controller or the half price ($27) Flip32+ that I fly (http://www.readytoflyquads.com/the-flip32-187), try CleanFlight over BugFlight (or shovelflight as I call it, as your "so called warranty" is done (a quote from is web site, LOL "Note: Using this hardware with anything other than supplied "baseflight" firmware will immediately make the end user ineligible for any kind of support or warranty", not really, just flash back to BugFlight and your attitude warranty still lives on with a foul mouth support, GJJA!), just about everybody is switching camps from attitude/bug/flight to cleanflight, a world of difference, specially in the bug fixes and new features department (warning, foul mouth coming, lol AttitudeCock with quality control issues, the reason the Acro Mullet was born).

If you "TC" could not see this coming, you are blind, sorry for you (not really, sarcasm from your continuous foul mouth abuse support), GO CLONE's with CF and be happy!

Wow, you are really making the case for alternative firmware. Do you have to be dyslexic to be able to use it?

cengiztanc

Re: Naze32 hardware discussion thread - Auto disarming probl

Post by cengiztanc »

My naze32 board powers up and calibrates itself like usual. The problem starts after I arm the board. It proceeds to beep 3 times and disarms itself. If I throttle up before the third beep I'm able to fly, however the moment I throttle down, the 3 beep countdown begins again, and the board disarms after 3rd beep.

This problem began after I flashed it with the latest firmware. First of all it erased all my settings, my profiles and PIDS. So I had to set up everything from scratch. I was able to recover my PID settings from a backup file, but not by restoring from the backup file, because it would not allow me to do that. I had to open the backup file in a text editor and decipher the PID settings from there.

Does anyone know why these 3 beeps are happening?

cengiztanc

Post by cengiztanc »

I've solved the issue by accepting that this must be a new safety feature. It exists on cleanflight apparently and can be modified through the CLI, but I haven't found a way with baseflight.
I thought it was a failsafe or something activating by accident. I'm actually very happy with my self disarming and safer copter.

PokkaGold

Post by PokkaGold »

My Naze board Blue LED stays on.

The Red & Green is alternating, On & Off. Can't connect to BF. Reflash using the Bootloader method numerous times already.
After a reflash, it keeps on doing the same thing again. Any help?

fiendie

Post by fiendie »

PokkaGold wrote:My Naze board Blue LED stays on.

The Red & Green is alternating, On & Off. Can't connect to BF. Reflash using the Bootloader method numerous times already.
After a reflash, it keeps on doing the same thing again. Any help?

Red & Green alternating is bad ;D
It means that baseflight couldn't find a gyro. Seems like your MPU6050 died.

rubadub

Post by rubadub »

asked this once before a long time ago but never got a definitive answer.
Can someone please help me figure out a BoM/parts list in order to convert an acro naze into an afro (baro+mag)? Obviously, I'll need the HMC5883L and the MS5611, but how many & which types of capacitors (and resistors?) will I require to complete the upgrade? FYI, I would be flowing the SMD components on, so I am aware of what would be involved. I just need help getting a parts list together...

please help, thanks

strips

Post by strips »

rubadub wrote:asked this once before a long time ago but never got a definitive answer.
Can someone please help me figure out a BoM/parts list in order to convert an acro naze into an afro (baro+mag)? Obviously, I'll need the HMC5883L and the MS5611, but how many & which types of capacitors (and resistors?) will I require to complete the upgrade? FYI, I would be flowing the SMD components on, so I am aware of what would be involved. I just need help getting a parts list together...

please help, thanks

Would be much simpler to use external sensors on i2c bus. Specially the mag should be external unless you know the FC is far enough from any EMI sources.

rubadub

Post by rubadub »

strips wrote:
rubadub wrote:asked this once before a long time ago but never got a definitive answer.

please help, thanks

Would be much simpler to use external sensors on i2c bus. Specially the mag should be external unless you know the FC is far enough from any EMI sources.

yeah, thanks, I'm aware of all of that, but I'd still like to just go with upgrading the board itself & not adding external sensors via i2c.

Can anyone help me with the parts list? I'm pretty sure there's a 0.1uF between Vcc and GND for the baro (based on d-sheet), not sure about the rest of the available pads & what goes where.

NullVoxPopuli

Post by NullVoxPopuli »

Hi, I have a question about powering the naze32.

originally posted here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... count=9536

I just read something like this on the naze manual:

[3] Optional Battery Voltage Monitor
To enable in-flight battery voltage monitoring and alarm, connect this header to flight battery or power distro board. Up to 25V
(6S LiPo) can be measured. No reverse polarity protection - connecting battery in reverse will instantly destroy the hardware.

http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/naze32_rev3.pdf

Can anyone confirm this? I don't know to blow my board. haha

hwurzburg

Post by hwurzburg »

That will work...it doesn't power the board however...power for the board can be supplied (5V) on the motor output side or via the pin next to "1" on the input side (dot)....those pins you show just monitor bat voltage for telemetry and low bat beeper function...IF, feature VBAT is enabled via the config gui or CLI

NullVoxPopuli

Post by NullVoxPopuli »

oh, so, for verification:

Image power to 5V regulator

hwurzburg

Post by hwurzburg »

yes or via any + - on output rows to far left....like from an esc bec output

NullVoxPopuli

Post by NullVoxPopuli »

Aye. I that's how I normally power boards, via the built in BECs on the ESCs. I'm using KISS ESCs with a particular setup, so powering the board is interesting.

wyattroa

Post by wyattroa »

Two questions. I have a naze32 full and a NAze32 acro. Having an issue with both.

The naze32 full when connected via USB to the computer only lights up solid blue. No blinking of other lights. When I short the pads and connect it to try and flash it, it still stays solid blue. I thought maybe I was getting a good connection on the boot loader pads so I even soldered them together and still get the message no boot loader found. Ideas?

On the naze acro I am able to fire the motors up via base flight, put in commands, change pids, and set it up. However, the acro will only power up via the USB port. When the Usb port is disconnected the board is dead. I have the proper wiring going to the naze.

Ideas comments suggestions? Or am I SOL on these?

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

Hey guys,

I'm trying to upgrade my board and am having trouble sourcing the correct spi flash chip. Does anyone have the part number for that memory module?

The issue is that the code is looking for a specific manufacturer ID 0x20

https://github.com/cleanflight/cleanfli ... p16.c#L143

Apparently 0x20 matches to ST Microelectronics

http://www.softnology.biz/pdf/JEP106AL.pdf (page 8)

ST Microelectronics sold their flash business to Micron (0x2C) which is the actual part I bought.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/e ... ND/1889049

I realize the easy answer is - recompile with the correct manufacturer ID, but I'm trying to do something that other people will be able to replicate, and where I can probably recompile the code, the average flyer won't.

Anyone know any compatible parts that have worked?

Divi

Post by Divi »

Hello!

I ran into problems with my Naze32 Acro. I've been doing trial and error for 6 hours now, reading internet and seeking for solution without any progress so I decided to write here.
My naze was working fine with original Baseflight firmware. I wanted to flash Cleanflight in, so I opened cleanflight google chrome app, chose the newest stable release and started flashing. I think there was all leds lit up on naze at first, but then only blue came up and it lost connection. I was using FTDI-adapter and it worked fine with baseflight. Driver for adapter is 2.10.00. Now whatever I do, naze only shows blue light and doesn't connect to anything.

I tried Standard update instructions:
1. Hercules setup > it says "Serial port COM5 opened" in green colour.
2. R-command > it says "R" in purple colour.
3. Blue led only, not all three.

3. With Only blue light, STM32 Flash Loader settings:

And it says:

Then I tried Rescue / recovery update instructions:
1. Shorting out bootloader pins on startup > blue light only > unshorted pins (i soldered pins there and used jumper)
2. Now it should be in bootloader mode, but STM32 Flash Loader does exactly what it did with method 1.

- If I power up the board without shorting boot pins, I still get only blue light. No matter what I do, I only get blue light. This is the part which makes no sense to me.

Anyone have any ideas what to try next?
Last edited by Divi on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

Divi,

I actually had to do this once like a year ago so my memory is a little hazy.

I've bricked a few STM32 boards in my time and the only recourse was to do a full chip erase and load the firmware onto the board via the serial wire debug port.

The problem is you need some extra hardware to do it. Any embedded systems guys know how to use jtag interfaces, but I didn't know what I was doing at the time so I used an STM32 F4 Discovery board as my passthrough to the flight controller (connect discovery to flight controller via the SWD pads, connect discovery board via usb to your computer, use stm32 firmware loaders on your computer to load firmware directly into the flight controller using your discovery board as the gateway).

It's explained in more detail here: just skip down to the section labeled loading the bootloader
https://wiki.openpilot.org/display/WIKI ... Controller

The discovery board isn't that expensive, and it's actually a very useful tool to have around.
Digikey link - ~$15
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/e ... ND/2711743

Good luck and let me know if you have any success with that.

Divi

Post by Divi »

Thanks for answer Mochaboy!

I actually made some progress today with this. Found cold soldering on the bootloader pin. :oops:
So.. now I can get to bootloader mode, STM32 Flash Loader finds the target and lets me continue.

When FTDI adapter starts to transmit the firmware to Naze, its flashing green leds very fast and STM tool looks like its working fine:
ImageImage

It gets to about 5-20%, then green leds shut down, and STM gives error:
ImageImage

Erase operation goes like it should:

Now what? :roll:

edit: I tried slower baud rates, another USB cable and another USB port, but no help..
Last edited by Divi on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

HFMan

Post by HFMan »

Is your FTDI genuine? Windows may have bricked it or something. Have you verified it works properly on other boards?

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

That's well beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Anytime I've had to flash a new chip (like if I was fixing a burned out one) I used the swd method and everything just worked. It's entirely possible there's a serious hardware problem with the stm32 but it takes some serious surgery to replace that.

If I were in your position, I'd pick up an acro right away so you have something to fly with and use that time to diagnose this board...

If it turns out the chip is in some way faulty - this might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5OFMd-sMrk

Divi

Re:

Post by Divi »

HFMan wrote:Is your FTDI genuine? Windows may have bricked it or something. Have you verified it works properly on other boards?

I'm not sure. I bought it from ebay. Mine looks exactly like the one in the picture on ebay, it says FTDI on the chip but other than that, I have no idea.

It worked fine with MinimOSD / MWiiOSD 1.3, and it worked fine with this Naze on baseflight configuring but went wrong when I tried to flash cleanflight in. Also I had problems flashing FrSky D8R-II Plus with this adapter, and I had problems with MinimOSD and KVOSD firmware so it really has been a hit and miss but I'm not sure where's the problem. Gotta borrow another one from a friend and see if changing the adapter helps. This thread also points to that direction.

I'll return to you if I make any progress. Thanks guys. :)

dan2730

Post by dan2730 »

Does someone have instructions to hook up led on sparky flight control board

Olddude

Post by Olddude »

Instead of writing it all up
here is a Vid
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh1gF1DDUw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh1gF1DDUw

PLEASE someone tell me what is wrong with this board ?
Really I am puzzled
I have had naze board for some time but this sort of error i never had

Divi

Post by Divi »

Hi guys again!

Just wanted to come back and tell that my problem is solved.

Reason for naze not going to bootloader mode, was cold soldering in the pin, check everything 3 times if you have the same problem, 2 times was not enough.
Reason for Flash Loader stopping in the middle of the flashing, was indeed faulty FTDI-adapter. Tried another and it worked 100%.

Also I had problems connecting naze to my pc via usb, that was because samsung phone microusb cable seems to be inverted or something. Basic generic usb cable works fine, datacable of a phone did NOT work.

Thanks for your help guys! ;)

- Divi

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

That's crazy man - glad it all worked out for you

bit8tr

Post by bit8tr »

Divi wrote:Thanks for answer Mochaboy!

I actually made some progress today with this. Found cold soldering on the bootloader pin. :oops:
So.. now I can get to bootloader mode, STM32 Flash Loader finds the target and lets me continue.

When FTDI adapter starts to transmit the firmware to Naze, its flashing green leds very fast and STM tool looks like its working fine:

It gets to about 5-20%, then green leds shut down, and STM gives error:

Erase operation goes like it should:

Now what? :roll:

edit: I tried slower baud rates, another USB cable and another USB port, but no help..

I've fried my STM during a fly (???) and changed it by a new one but I can't access to the bootloader. I guess (I hope :D) it was sold blank.
I would like to dump an old STM (from another working Naze32) and send file result in my blank microcontroller.
Could you tell me how you have connected your FTDI adapter to the board ?

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

The bootloader is stored is ROM - all you have to do is get access to the chip via the SWD ports or through an FTDI adapter to move the firmware.

bit8tr

Post by bit8tr »

So my NAZE32 has also fried somewhere...
Thx