Problem with 1.6 Config

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
Kayle

Problem with 1.6 Config

Post by Kayle »

Hello,

i tried the new 1.6 firmware. Everything is working fine. The values from the WM+ are correctly and the graph is ok. But the Visualisation of my Quadrocopter doesn´t work. The Roll, Pitch and Yaw doesn´t change, when i move my WM+. With the 1.5 Firmware on the Arduino and the 1.5 Config, everything works fine. The values are correct and the visualisation is ok.

What can i do ?

Kind regards
Kayle
Attachments
1_6.JPG
Symbols doesn´t move when i move the WM+
(4.73 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

mgros

Re: Problem with 1.6 Config

Post by mgros »

If you only have WMP the Visualisation of the Quadrocopter never move. You need an acceleroimeter.

To do angle calculations Calculation it'r needed a gyro and an accelerometer.

Hope helps you.

Kayle

Post by Kayle »

Hello mgros,

thanks for answer. I wrote, that with the 1.5 Version is everything ok. I try it again and it doesn´t work. My fault was, that i disconnect the NK before i update the Arduino to the 1.6 Version. OK thanks for help. In a few days, i will receive the BMA020 and then i will test it again.

Thanks
Kayle

spagoziak

Post by spagoziak »

Ya know I could have sworn that my WMP only setup was showing the orientation of the craft as well, much in the same way the controller itself would react if it were flying. For example, if I shoved the nose down, the pitch arrow would snap down as well, and then reasonably quickly work its way toward level again. I'll have to check again..