HELP Strange thing on ESC Turnigy Plush 30A

Polleke

HELP Strange thing on ESC Turnigy Plush 30A

Post by Polleke »

Hi all,
Got a strange thing……. :?
First let me tell you that I had an X QuadCopter working well, only wanted a more accurate throttle management.
The config was: TX Futaba FC18 V1 hacked with ASSAN 2.4Ghz and ASSAN RX “X8R6M”
Crius SE FC
4 ESC Mystery Cloud 30A
4 motor RCTimer DC2830-14
Rhino batt 3S 2350mAh 20C
All working well as I said. :)
BUT……
I changed the ESC’s to Turnigy Plush 30A and following is not working the right way.
I can’t trim to the left in STABLE mode (throttle full and roll left)
I have to pull my roll (mechanical) trim fully to the left AND ALSO the subtrim more than 50% to the left.

This is annoying because every time I want to trim the copter to the left, I have to trim both settings.
Once I forgot to put the mechanical trim back to the middle and started the copter…… result was a sudden flip to the left and 2 broken props. :cry:
Btw the GUI shows min roll 1270 (without trimming TX and subtrim, so way to high) and max value 1950.
Yaw (and other channels) are 1080-2000

Any one a solution?

Quadraf

Re: HELP Strange thing on ESC Turnigy Plush 30A

Post by Quadraf »

I think you have to recalibrate this esc trottle range for proper values between 1000-2000.

Hans

tovrin

Re: HELP Strange thing on ESC Turnigy Plush 30A

Post by tovrin »

"Btw the GUI shows min roll 1270 (without trimming TX and subtrim, so way to high) and max value 1950."

i believe your going to have to find the setting within your TX to adjust, if all of your trims were similar there is a software fix, but since its just the one, i dont know if there is a software fix for that.

Polleke

Re: HELP Strange thing on ESC Turnigy Plush 30A SOLVED

Post by Polleke »

tovrin wrote:"Btw the GUI shows min roll 1270 (without trimming TX and subtrim, so way to high) and max value 1950."

i believe your going to have to find the setting within your TX to adjust, if all of your trims were similar there is a software fix, but since its just the one, i dont know if there is a software fix for that.

Yes indeed.
After hours of searching, I found the problem.
In menu #25, the trhottle-alt was one "INH". It has to be on "ALT"
I don't how it got there, perhaps by my search on right settings :oops: :oops: