Aux2 mixed with pitch issue - Multiwii 2.0

This forum is dedicated to all issues and questions related to your individual setups and configurations
dfidalgo

Aux2 mixed with pitch issue - Multiwii 2.0

Post by dfidalgo »

Hi guys,

I decided to turn on AUX2 via pin d12, so I enabled (only) AUX2 on code and added a servo connector directly to pin D12, +5 v and ground. When I opened the GUI (even before I connect the cable/connector to my receiver) noticed that the AUX2 channel was floating between the minimum and maximum ... (1000-2000). So I decided to disable the pin D12 on code, and activate the pin D8, connections redone and a new problem: The AUX2 channel was mixed with the pitch, when I move into one of these channels (aux2 or pitch), the other tracks your movement. What am I doing wrong?

Ps: My radio is set to acro mode and not heli mode, and I have no active mixture on the radio that could cause this.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hamburger

Re: Aux2 mixed with pitch issue - Multiwii 2.0

Post by Hamburger »

my TX does transmit pitch on channel 6 when in heli 90 degrees mode; I configured a constant 10% pitch curve.
Did you check by attaching a servo directly to the RX channel 6 output?

dfidalgo

Re: Aux2 mixed with pitch issue - Multiwii 2.0

Post by dfidalgo »

Yes I tested, and he don't moves. It's some related with FC or the code. My FC(Paris V1.2 / promini) is connected with a ardupilot board that have the I2c_gps_Nav code, can the ardupilot board make this strange issue?