skytor wrote:jy0933 wrote:i'm really looking forward to using this osd for my fpv rig.. But im totally confused with the components and features that it provides and I need...
there are info all around the places. a neat PDF might help out a lot
1. basic osd stuff..
2. gps (it seems possible to pull gps data from fc now?)
3. current sensor(already have)
4. battery cell volt monitoring
5. power consumption recording(such as how much mah has consumed)
1.) the BASIC OSD stuff works fine (with MultiWii 2.1)
2.) no .. now on MultiWii 2.1 is easy
3. an 5.) monitoring consumed mAh with external current sensor works on MW2.1 (tested with pololu ACS715)
4.) for volt monitoring you have 2 (3) lines to display different voltages
and .. maybe my picture (inklusiv bad calibratet current sensor) works for you
thanks for the quick reply.. i'm still confused.. are you saying gps, power consumption are only measured on FC? (and send thru telemetry?) cuz on the screenshot you gave, there is no power consumption and gps data.(at least power meter, pwr consumption is a pretty important figure) and it is kind of unsafe if you need to look at telemetry for those info while FPV.
(just my thoughts)