Rushduino OSD - Multiwii based open software osd

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
JohnyGab

Rushduino OSD - Multiwii based open software osd

Post by JohnyGab »

I'm really proud to present you the brand new, first open software OSD on the market.

I posted this here because, its a multiwii based thing, the main goal is to be a perfect match with the mutlwii soft, especialy when there will be a nagigation...why not making it configurable via the OSD ?

It is made to be perfect for a multiwii based mutlicopter.

It use the Arduino bootloader, so its pretty easy to work with.

This board have :
-ATMEGA328P processor running at 16mhz 5V
-Max7456 video driver
-6 pin FTDI standard header
-Video connector with selectable voltage
-Transmitter connector with selectable voltage
-Secondary Serial 4 pin connector that give 5V,Gnd,Tx and Rx easy usable
- 2 voltage divider ( 1/5 ratio )
- 2 voltage Rc filter
- Servo chanel input
- One RED status led

Each of the Camera or Transmitter connector have the choice to use the 5V or the voltage supplied at VBAT1

This does not contain any voltage regulator, it does required a 5V provided by the receiver or the ESC-BEC.

For now, i'm cleaning the main code before puting it on google code.

But i putted the code that allow you to transfert the .mcn file for the MAX7456 caracter generator. ( because normal caracter in the max7456 are not goog ).

Its on my site ( http://www.rushduino.com ) ..directly from here :

http://qcrc.ca/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=27

the google code link is here :
http://code.google.com/p/rushduino-osd/
( the main code, will be online this week )

I have some in stock right now, get them while they are hot!

RushDuino OSD by Jean-Gabriel Maurice is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

That mean you can use it, modify it, publish new code. But please, dont resale the hardware to use this soft or use this soft to sale new hardware.

thanks!

Hamburger

Re: Rushduino OSD - Multiwii based open software osd

Post by Hamburger »

as this a forum more dedicated to developers' interests, I would like to ask:
can your OSD also function as a serial display? Now we can use a serial display (over BT or xbee) to do configuration (and some telemetry). The data simply gets pushed out the serial door via the main loop - no request character like with 'O' needed. Would your OSD be able to handle this as well and display the 2x16 characters? I find this a big malus for the existing OSDs so far because an OSD is perfectly suited for this task. After all it already provides a visual back channel from model to pilot.
If it is not a current feature, maybe we could add it? I am very interested - dealing with LCDs and telemetry for multiwii has become a hobby of mine.
Cheers, Hamburger

Alexinparis

Post by Alexinparis »

I think everything should be possible.
An atmel 328p is maybe not the fastest device, but it has plenty of memory.
The ability to emulate an LCD screen via the OSD should be quite easy.

Niclas Hedlund

Post by Niclas Hedlund »

Great initiative!
Will the schematic be released?
Would be nice if users would like to build their own board. (of course without selling it)

Perfect to have a OSD that has a close connection with the MultiWii-board so they can share sensors, input/output status, GPS etc.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

For now, its still in developpement, you can see that the published files on google code are juste a start-up. But yes eventually, and there is nothing to stop somebody who want to program it to emulate the LCD.

Like Alex said, there will be a lot and a lot of feature in this before the memory is full.

If fact, with that board, you can do what you want, the display is easy to use, function I wrote too. juste take a look at it, it work as easy as the multiwii. And if you are interested, jump in and buy one. that will help me continue to develop things like that....and GPS...and current sensor....and, why not a center plate with an integrated current sensor. ;)

People are encouraged to buy it and develop there on soft on it as i'll try to make things too for that.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Now able to draw horizon line!
It ask the O command to the Multiwii controller at 10hz, that mean 10 time per second.
the refresh rate of the Rushduino OSD is also 10hz, so its pretty smooth!

It can draw roll angle from -45 to 45 degree, and obviously, less for pitch, the whole line is slided up or down the string. All this is easy to calibrate via #define value.
http://vimeo.com/32608308
the video will be up in about 30 minutes, but for me tonight, its time to go to bed!

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,

I´m very interested, does this work on Promini board? where do I get the "info" on a Paris V4? (pin?).

Cheers,
Henrique

dramida

Post by dramida »

I like it!
I tried MWC with Remzibi OSD with AH. You have to make it better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWtz53B-_oc

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

dramida wrote:I like it!
I tried MWC with Remzibi OSD with AH.

Hi Dramida, Remzibi seems very good providing the most wanted info, although the AHI is a litle bit lazy! or not?

Cheers,
Henrique

dramida

Post by dramida »

The lazyness comes from MWC IMU computation. I was using 1.8p2 version tweaked by gtrik to send serial data to osd, and lateral accelerations made the IMU show wrong horison. OSD is working fine but the serial data from MWC is wrong some times.
I wish that Alex wrote a basic define code for remzibi OSD with AHI. gtrik http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1524872 already did it for 1.8 version, Alex needs only to integrate it in main code from now on. Also PIDs adjustment would be easier with OSD.

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Yes you are right, ajust the PID´s with the OSD is going to be perfect (what do you think about this Alex?) :) although I not the kind of pilot who loses a lot of time around it, I found the right one´s on 1.9 for my type of flight and, enough until next release.

@dramida can you please tell me which one is the best (for you) at this time (and cheaper)? I want one urgent... :)

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

I have only 1 minute, so i'll post all answer later today, but here is a small video : http://vimeo.com/32823832

Its a short description of both Rushduino OSD and Rushduino Flight Controller.

I'll be anwering your question tonight.

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,

great job, both boards have a clean simple design and they are going to work well for sure!

With the video you posted, I understand one of the questions I made you (how to get the info/wii signal from my paris board), but this generated another question, can I use the rushduino FTDI port to the GUI do they work in serie, or do I have to disconnect everytime I need to use the Multiwii soft?
About the GPS, does rushduino can use a dedicated GPS? I´m using a promini board so... there is no support for it at this momment but I need to at least the "home arrow" working, do you know if that is possible?

Cheers,
Henrique

PS:I´m waiting for your mail about shippment cost´s and please try to answer my questions so I can decide for one of the compatible Multiwii boards on the market!

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

kataventos wrote:Hi Gab,

I´m very interested, does this work on Promini board? where do I get the "info" on a Paris V4? (pin?).

Cheers,
Henrique

Yes its compatible with all board you may have. As, the Rushduino OSD is pluged on the serial plug, at the place you plug your FTDI adapter.

Just wire it that way ( see attachement ) and there you go
Attachments
Wiring
Wiring

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

kataventos wrote:Yes you are right, ajust the PID´s with the OSD is going to be perfect (what do you think about this Alex?) :) although I not the kind of pilot who loses a lot of time around it, I found the right one´s on 1.9 for my type of flight and, enough until next release.

@dramida can you please tell me which one is the best (for you) at this time (and cheaper)? I want one urgent... :)

Its a great idea, i'm trying to work on it, as the OSD will be an enhanced version of the LCD, but its currently not working.......but everybody is encouraged to sumit me code, so i'll make it official

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

kataventos wrote:Hi Gab,

great job, both boards have a clean simple design and they are going to work well for sure!

With the video you posted, I understand one of the questions I made you (how to get the info/wii signal from my paris board), but this generated another question, can I use the rushduino FTDI port to the GUI do they work in serie, or do I have to disconnect everytime I need to use the Multiwii soft?
About the GPS, does rushduino can use a dedicated GPS? I´m using a promini board so... there is no support for it at this momment but I need to at least the "home arrow" working, do you know if that is possible?

Cheers,
Henrique

PS:I´m waiting for your mail about shippment cost´s and please try to answer my questions so I can decide for one of the compatible Multiwii boards on the market!

I'm sorry kataventos, I was really busy.
You are right, the OSD is taking the place of the GUI while in flight, you have to unplug it when using the GUI. But, as one of the goal is to make the OSD able to tune PID.....GUI will be useless.
For the GPS, as you may know, the multiwii project is now supporting GPS. If your flight controller is having a GPS, the data will become available via the serial communication. For now, i'm working on a GPS module, but its not available. So to answer your question, not, currently there will be no arrow pointing home. Please, take 2 minutes to see this video : http://vimeo.com/19634207 , its the RushOSD available at nghobbies.com i'm the one who made it...so you understand that, having an arrow pointing home is something I already did in the past, i'll be able to make it with the Rushduino OSD too.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Here is a small video i made tonight, to show how the artificial horizon work.

http://vimeo.com/32887407

its pretty smooth as the display refresh rate is 10hz.

Also, the nice thing with that OSD is that, because its open source, you can play with the code.

For example, you like to fly with your camera a little pointing the ground when the copter is leveled....well you can just tweek the code to add the flat angle of you camera to the actual Pitch angle, and...boom the horizon will be at the good place.

Video will be working shortly, as its now 23h20 here...i'm going to bed.

dramida

Post by dramida »

Your OSD is a cosmetized Remzibi OSD (same Atmega, same video MAX) witch will eventually result (after hard work in the night) in same performances and graphics. Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel? You are wasting your time, already short.

A better strategy would be to team up with other OSD developers and improve an existing one.

You are free to choose, those are my strategy advices as a leader of my company based on the motto:
"If you can't be number one or number two in a field, don't compete. Number three is already sinking."

timecop

Post by timecop »

Or help with OpenPilot-OSD which will use proper hardware. But yeah, totally agreed on all the projects rehashing same crap over and over, countless arduino shields that do same crap, where's the innovation etc.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

http://vimeo.com/33135248
It show you the way it display rc rx data to the screen. 
And flight mode display.
Also, i'm trying to figure a way to make a menu to display and adjust pid settings

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,

OK! good news, this is starting to be a MULTIWII_DOSD (dedicated OSD) you are almost there, RC data is good but PID´s setting is going to be great. Please keep going, you are making a great job.

Cheers,
Henrique

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

JohnyGab wrote:Also, i'm trying to figure a way to make a menu to display and adjust pid settings

if you can send characters upon key presses, you are done.
The code to process keypresses for telemetry (select info page) and config (next/prev/inc/dec) is already there (currently limited to Textstar LCD usage).

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

so you are telling me that, if the Rushduino OSD send ... A,B,C or D. the multiwii will reply by sending 12 caracter line ?

I will work on that this week, maybe its the best way to do it. ...because i does not change the multiwii code.

I want to make some different screen.

0- Intro screen
1- Flying screen
2- Rc data screen
3- Motor data screen
4- LCD emulation screen
5- Flying screen config ( unit, screen size...what is displayed or not )
6- Flight sumary

Menu will be accessible by moving roll from full right to full left 3 time in a second while quad is not armed.

Also, it will be nice if the OSD can put data over the audio chanel, so it can be possible to send data to ground. But, i'm n pretty much better with digital things, than analog, so i may need some help with that .

shikra

Post by shikra »

Hi Johhny. STrange I just saw similar in anothe rthread and replied same. Send me PM again and I'll respond (your box is full !!)

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

JohnyGab wrote:so you are telling me that, if the Rushduino OSD send ... A,B,C or D. the multiwii will reply by sending 12 caracter line ?

I will work on that this week, maybe its the best way to do it. ...because i does not change the multiwii code.

yes.
These 4 control chars are #defined in config.h and used for navigation in the configuration loop.
You may find your code will have to either deal with some of the non-ascii terminal control chars (like clearScreen) or else you need to define yet another LCD-variant and implement your variant.

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,
Any news? did you manage to work on that last week?

Cheers,
Henrique

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Well, not with the LCD way

BUT, I added just 2 string in the serial file of the multiwii project...Y ( to reply to Y, by sending all Tunable parameter ) and Z ( to accept all those parameter back )

The OSD is now able to manage multiple menu screen ( Entering the menu by YAWMAX and PITCHMAX ), there is always "save" "exit" "nextpage" in the screen to navigate ( by using PITCH and ROLL Stick to up, down, left, right...and adjusting with the YAW ).

there is some differente display mode
0- Flight display
1- PID Page 1
2- PID page 2
3- Show Stick
4- Show sensor data
5- Config OSD

And all that is kind of working right now but i want to finish before publishing the code and a video.

;)

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

http://vimeo.com/33702310

it show how the menu work, it turned out really easy to use, pretty instinctive.
Only thing to do left is to manage data trasnfert between the Multiwii and OSD for configurable parameter ( wich is already done but not 100% working )

I'll also make a safe place to place the cursor in the page 3/3 so you can fly while seeing your stick position, this could be nice ( but i know that bars have to be translucide ).

I hope you enjoy it

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab, this is great! sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Henrique

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Ok everyone, I got it work perfeclty

You can now configure any parameter directly via the OSD

All you need is a serial link between the OSD and the Multiwii controller ( arduino or flyduino )

All data ( stick position )...PID request, PID answer share this link.

This will be posted on the google code project this week....and i'll try to make you a nice video.

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,

this does not surprise me! It was just a matter of time for you to put it to work, I just hope that my OSD gets here fast!

Please send it to me now! :twisted:

Cheers,
Henrique

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Now able to Enable/Disable display of Voltage, RSSI, Current, Artificial horizon with a dedicated page into the menu.
Rssi display use the ADC, and compare it to RssiMin and RssiMax
Rssi will display 0% when the ADC is under or equal to RSSI min
Rssi will display 100% when the ADC is over or equal to RSSI max and will make a linear line bewtween both min and max. those min and max value are adjustable to the screen.
so any voltage between 0-5V can be use for Rssi, and because this input is rc filtred and software filtre, you can do like i do, monitor the status of a LED ( example : futaba FASST Rx use a red led to display a bad packet detected ) when the led go on, the RC filter is charged...so the ADC value change. The Rssi work well that way. This video here use that same exact code : http://vimeo.com/11176229
( watch at 1min25 sec, i started to put my hand on the antenna, the red led of on, the rssi showed it. )

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab, one question does your OSD display the voltage via VBAT available on the Multiwii code?

Thanks,
Henrique

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

The OSD have 2 differents Voltage mesurement INPUT.
From now, the displayed Voltage is taken directly onto the OSD
But, the VBAT from the multiwii is a variable available via the serial link, so its possible and easy to modify the code to display the voltage mesured by the multiwii itself

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

This show how data are transfered/edited
also show how to configure the display
http://vimeo.com/34006258

There will be pretty much more soon!

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

JohnyGab wrote:the google code link is here :
http://code.google.com/p/rushduino-osd/
( the main code, will be online this week )
RushDuino OSD by Jean-Gabriel Maurice is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

That is an empty repository with no files.
Where is the code now, please?

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

I dont understand, as, like on the picture, files are there.... and there is like 36 peoples who downloaded the v0.2
Attachments
New Bitmap Image.JPG

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

just in case, here is the last .rar i've made
Attachments
Rushduino_OSD_MCE_V0_3.rar
(10.37 KiB) Downloaded 276 times

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

ok, thanks. I never checked the downloads section but went for thesources trunk/branches area - which is empty.
Cheers, Hamburger

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

No problem but is it me that use the google code host by using it the wrong way ?

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

JohnyGab wrote:No problem but is it me that use the google code host by using it the wrong way ?

I guess there is no wrong way. The way you do it you upload complete file sets as archives to the upload/download area. Downside is: to see what changed one must download 2 complete archives, extract and do the compare file by file oneself.

What most people do (especially if doing it as a team effort) you use the versioning system (subversion in this case) to keep track of separate changes. That is what svn (short for subversion) is meant for. And with google that goes in the sources part of the website. (there are clients to ease using svn for all major OSses). As an example have a look at the google repository of MultiWii - has downloads and sources both populated.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

ok, i understand, I will need to work that way too.

then, I forgot to say a major thing :

At this date ( 24 Decembre 2011 ) the Rushduino OSD is able to :
-Mesure voltage
-Mesure and calibrate RSSI signal
-Read and display currently used sensor
-Read and display radio receiver signal with horizontal analog bar
-Display time
-Draw artificial horizon line ( that display pitch and roll angle )
-Enable to read and configure any PID parameter of the multiwii device. *

* = this is available and work well, but need you to add this ( text in bold ) to the serial file :
*****************************************************************************/
/*****************************************************************************/
case 'Y': // RUSHDUINO OSD TO Arduino - contribution from JohnyGab (rushduino.com)
point=0;
serialize8('Y');
for(i=0;i<5;i++)
{
serialize8(P8[i]);
serialize8(I8[i]);
serialize8(D8[i]);
}
serialize8(P8[PIDLEVEL]);
serialize8(I8[PIDLEVEL]);
serialize8(P8[PIDMAG]);
serialize8(rcRate8);
serialize8(rcExpo8);
serialize8(rollPitchRate);
serialize8(yawRate);
serialize8(dynThrPID);
serialize8('Y');
UartSendData();
break;
case 'Z': // arduino to OSD data - contribution from JohnyGab (rushduino.com)
while (Serial.available()<23) {}
for(i=0;i<5;i++)
{
P8[i]=Serial.read();
I8[i]=Serial.read();
D8[i]=Serial.read();
}
P8[PIDLEVEL] = Serial.read(); I8[PIDLEVEL] = Serial.read(); //17
P8[PIDMAG] = Serial.read(); //18
rcRate8 = Serial.read(); rcExpo8 = Serial.read(); //20
rollPitchRate = Serial.read(); yawRate = Serial.read(); //22
dynThrPID = Serial.read(); //23
writeParams();
break;
Last edited by JohnyGab on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

phoneguy411

Post by phoneguy411 »

Hey JohnyGab I received my osd. Nice. I mounted a drotek10dof and promini to the underside of the osd and now have a compact imu/osd. I loaded v1.9 MultiWii_shared from svn today and had to make some changes to get it to compile. I changed (all of them) Serial.read() to SerialRead(0) and Serial.available() to SerialAvailable(0);. I have rushduino v3 loaded on osd and connected tx/rx to promini.
The osd starts up and timer starts but artificial horizon doesn't move and I cannot enter programming mode with yaw-max and pitch-max. No combination of sticks will change anything.
Can you post a schematic and a how-to. If I connect osd to ftdi cable to arduino serial monitor i get oooooooooooooooooooo repeating. Is that normal? I watched your videos.
How can I debug this?
BTW: my promini-drotek combo works well on my quadx and connects no probs to MultiWiiConf_shared and MultiWiiConf.

phoneguy411

Post by phoneguy411 »

Ok, it works good with the v1.9 from the download section but not with developer versions with the serial changes. It is very nice to be able to change pids with the fpv goggles on!

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

I'm on my phone right now, i'll check this when on my pc ....but i'll do it;)

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

In fact, i need to say,i know the problem, i'llpost the solution latter today

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

phoneguy411 wrote:Hey JohnyGab I received my osd. Nice. I mounted a drotek10dof and promini to the underside of the osd and now have a compact imu/osd. I loaded v1.9 MultiWii_shared from svn today and had to make some changes to get it to compile. I changed (all of them) Serial.read() to SerialRead(0) and Serial.available() to SerialAvailable(0);. I have rushduino v3 loaded on osd and connected tx/rx to promini.
The osd starts up and timer starts but artificial horizon doesn't move and I cannot enter programming mode with yaw-max and pitch-max. No combination of sticks will change anything.
Can you post a schematic and a how-to. If I connect osd to ftdi cable to arduino serial monitor i get oooooooooooooooooooo repeating. Is that normal? I watched your videos.
How can I debug this?
BTW: my promini-drotek combo works well on my quadx and connects no probs to MultiWiiConf_shared and MultiWiiConf.

With my phone...because i have a call tonight and will not be home untill 2 AM

Ok, then, Serial.read and write does not work the same as in 1.9 and dev as in the 1.8 ( the version I used to develop ), you are right, i'll modify the suggested code.

The 'O' that the osd send is normal, is the data request from the OSD to the multiwii, the multiwii should reply to it.
There was a string missing in the needed code ( at the end of the 'Z' command ) writeParams(); was used to write new data to memory.

Phoneguy411, can you tell me if you still have problem? I'll try to do not keep mistake !

Splashy

Post by Splashy »

I received my Rushduino board today, it looks great.
Is there anywhere I can download a manual of some sorts, or at least an explanation of what all the input/output pins are. I would also like to know the function of the different jumpers and solder pads.

JohnyGab

Post by JohnyGab »

Happy with the fact that you received it.

Since this is relatively new, there is no other documentation that whats in this very topic, but I KNOW that it is required.

I'll try right now to explain whats on the board, and, yes, we are documenting it.

Here, there is the picture that you can see on my shop : Image

Top left : 6 pin, but only 4 labeled, those are where you need to plug your FTDI adapter( its the serial port of the ATMEGA328 )
Top left : 4 pin, 4 labeled, its the same serial port, its juste another place that you can connect your cable between the multiwii and the OSD
S1 and S2 : those where suposed to be push button, but no switch are present, its normal, i think they are useless....will be removed in next version
Top right : 3 pin labeled : RSSI, BAT2,GND : RSSI and BAT2 are analog input, with a RC filter composed of a 1k resistor and a 0.1uf capacitor, they will be used for a voltage mesurement, they can take analog voltage from 0V to 5V
Center right : 3 pin labeled : CUR, BAT1, GND : CUR and BAT1 are analog input, with a voltage divider composed of a 5k resistor and a 20k resistor , they will be used for a voltage mesurement, they can take analog voltage from 0V to 20V

Bottom right : 3 pin labeled : PCM, 5V+, GND : was putted there to thake the PCM signal from your RX to the OSD, but no longer required because those data are taken from the serial link with the multiwii, but can still be used to power the board with a 5V

Bottom right : Labeled CAM : Vcam is the pin that can be used to supply the voltage to your camera, GND is the ground of you camera, VID is the video signal from your camera to the OSD

Bottom right : labeled TX : Vtx is the pin that can be used to supply the voltage to your camera, GND is the ground of you camera, VID is the video signal the OSD to your video Tx

Bottom left : 2 pin labeled PWR + and - : those are an independent voltage input ( that can be use to supply the OSD by soldering the BEC solder switch , that is normaly not soldered ), but can also be a 12V input that allow you to power what you will select with the Voltage-Tx and Voltage-Cam 3 way solder switch.

Bottom left : 3 pad solder jumper labeled VOLTAGE-TX : this is a 3 way solder switch that can allow you to supply the voltage that you plugged in at BAT1...or the 5V of the OSD to your video transmitter

Bottom left : 3 pad solder jumper labeled VOLTAGE-CAM : Same as the Voltage-tx functionality

For example, personnaly, i have a 12V camera and a 5V video transmitter. 2 right pad of the VOLTAGE-TX switch are soldered togethere. and 2 left pad of the VOLTAGE-CAM switch are soldered togethere. Also, my batery voltage is plugged in at BAT1, that allow me to see the voltage to the screen too.

I hope thats clear, but dont worry, i'll make a pdf with all those information !

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Hi Gab,

today received my OSD and tomorrow I will start making the necessary changes on my config (hardware and software) to fly with it.

Thank you for your honesty, 1 hour ago I received the information from PayPal on my mail saying that you were able to cancel the second shipment, (when I received the package immediatly sent you the email hoping that you could cancel it) it turns out ok.

Soon I will send you feedback and a video with it working! I hope! ;)

Cheers,
Henrique