any Android multiwii gui version support bluetooth 4.0(cc254

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
mwcnewer

Post by mwcnewer »

hello, i am a newer in this field ,and i am using 328p pro min board, bluetooth 4.0 (cc2540), i have downloard many multiwii gui apk, but all of those are can not connect to bluetooth(cc2540),so ,does any version of multiwii gui apk can work under bluetooth 4.0 modle?

thanks for your answer! best wish!

ezio

Post by ezio »

mwcnewer wrote:hello, i am a newer in this field ,and i am using 328p pro min board, bluetooth 4.0 (cc2540), i have downloard many multiwii gui apk, but all of those are can not connect to bluetooth(cc2540),so ,does any version of multiwii gui apk can work under bluetooth 4.0 modle?

In EZ-GUI I've implemented support for HM-10 modules. It works but it is not perfect. BT losses a lot of packets. I don't like it at all.
The problem with BT LE is that the communication varies from module to module, there is no standard. All depends on manufacturer.

Bart

mwcnewer

Re: any Android multiwii gui version support bluetooth 4.0(c

Post by mwcnewer »

hello, see your reply. here ,i got one apk, which can communicate and maniuplate well with my hex6x in BLE CC2540.if you are interesting with it, i will send to your .Wish you are cable to extract its BLE code and implantate to multiwii GUI,so that EZ-GUI can work better with BLE.

if willing, please leave your email to me ,thanks

mwcnewer

Re: any Android multiwii gui version support bluetooth 4.0(c

Post by mwcnewer »

ezio wrote:
mwcnewer wrote:hello, i am a newer in this field ,and i am using 328p pro min board, bluetooth 4.0 (cc2540), i have downloard many multiwii gui apk, but all of those are can not connect to bluetooth(cc2540),so ,does any version of multiwii gui apk can work under bluetooth 4.0 modle?

In EZ-GUI I've implemented support for HM-10 modules. It works but it is not perfect. BT losses a lot of packets. I don't like it at all.
The problem with BT LE is that the communication varies from module to module, there is no standard. All depends on manufacturer.

Bart

hello, see your reply. here ,i got one apk, which can communicate and maniuplate well with my hex6x in BLE CC2540.if you are interesting with it, i will send to your .Wish you are cable to extract its BLE code and implantate to multiwii GUI,so that EZ-GUI can work better with BLE.

if willing, please leave your email to me ,thanks