Change the throttle pin?

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
HawkGhost2010

Change the throttle pin?

Post by HawkGhost2010 »

Hello, simple story, I think the throttle pin on my Multiwii FC 2.5 SE is bad, and would like to switch it to a different channel to see if this fixes the issue, maybe assign the throttle pin to AUX2 (D8) or maybe even D6 as im not currently using that one. I'm still really new at all this, sooo code snippets are a big help for the learning process :mrgreen:

The throttle is stuck at 1500, and the board will not arm, I am using a FlySky FS-i10, multiwii code v2.4 with the wingui to monitor the outputs. All the other pins work just fine for yaw pitch row and aux 1 & 2.

Plüschi

Re: Change the throttle pin?

Post by Plüschi »

Be aware some FS-i10 receivers CAN DO ppmsum and IBUS. The 6 cannel V2 and the 10 channel can do. If you have ppmsum then USE IT. Its 1 cable for 8 channels.

I think this board uses PIN2 for throttle? Unluckily thats the ppmsum input (i guess), since its INT0. But you may use Pin3 INT1 instead. You need to change the interrupt from int0 to int1. Go search in def.h for your board, the search for the attachInterrupt() function. Change the attachinnterrupt to int1 instead of int0, refer to the arduino webpage on int. Good luck.

HawkGhost2010

Re: Change the throttle pin?

Post by HawkGhost2010 »

I see, well I'm still pretty new to programming and RC flight as it is, but I did find this post

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3256&p=64333#p64333

It was super helpful, and for anyone who runs into the same issue try this, it works! I can now ARM and power up motors. I'm going to try and get a new board from the supplyer I got it from however it was from ebay soooo im not holding my breath.