Modify outputs code in airplane mode

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
cesaranud

Modify outputs code in airplane mode

Post by cesaranud »

I´m using multiwii 2.3.

I'm trying to do an experiment to adapt the Multiwii code so that instead of a pwm signal I emulate voltage ,proportional to the number of the PWM signal (with the instruction analogWrite), but managed not find the specific place in the code where it sends order to output.

I've found the place where the value of the PWM signal is defined, in the output.cpp:

Code: Select all

if(f.PASSTHRU_MODE){   // Direct passthru from RX
      servo[3] = rcCommand[ROLL] + flapperons[0];     //   Wing 1
      servo[4] = rcCommand[ROLL] + flapperons[1];     //   Wing 2
      servo[5] = rcCommand[YAW];                      //   Rudder
      servo[6] = rcCommand[PITCH];                    //   Elevator
    }else{
      // Assisted modes (gyro only or gyro+acc according to AUX configuration in Gui
      servo[3] = axisPID[ROLL] + flapperons[0];   //   Wing 1         <-----------
      servo[4] = axisPID[ROLL] + flapperons[1];   //   Wing 2         <----------- These are the values ​​that I
      servo[5] = axisPID[YAW];                    //   Rudder                <----------- want to change by voltages
      servo[6] = axisPID[PITCH];                  //   Elevator              <-----------
    }
    for(i=3;i<7;i++) {
      servo[i]  = ((int32_t)conf.servoConf[i].rate * servo[i])/100L;  // servo rates
      servo[i] += get_middle(i);
    }
  #elif defined( SINGLECOPTER )
    /***************************          Single & DualCopter          ******************************/

where are the code that send to the outputs the final instruccion to move the servos? is in the writeServos() function in the same file? Where?

tks for your time.