Thank you very much for the interesting video.
It needed several repetitions viewing the video to understand what is what.
It would be nice to have an extra picture of the mission plan, with an overlay of
the waypoint numbers, and the flight map.
So, what I understand up to now is:
1. Your Home point is in north-west position and looks to south-west.
2. After start the Quadrocopter turns around and flies to the Waypoint #1, the clock symbol.
3. At Waypoint #1 the Quadrocopter waits for 10 seconds.
4. Then the Quadrocopter flies, looking at waypoint #2, to waypoint #2,
5. The Quadrocopter turns 90 degree left and flies, looking at waypoint #3, to waypoint #3.
6. The Quadrocopter turns 90 degree left and flies, looking at waypoint #4, to waypoint #4.
7. The Quadrocopter turns 90 degree left and flies, looking at waypoint #5, to waypoint #5.
8. The Quadrocopter turns 30 degree left and flies, looking at waypoint #6, to waypoint #6.
9. The Quadrocopter turns 30 degree left and flies, looking at waypoint #7, to waypoint #7.
10. At waypoint 7 it waits 10 seconds.
11. While waiting the Quadrocopter drifts to east.
12. With a ReturnToHome command the Quadrocpter flies to the Home position.
13. At the Home position you give a Hold command, and the Quadrocopter turns 180 degree, looking in south-west direction.
What is now interesting for me:
1. Is my interpretation correct?
2. How large, in meter, was the overshoot at waypoint #2?
3. How large was the drift in the 10 seconds wait at waypoint #7?
4. What was the scale of the mission, e.g. distance from waypoint #3 to #4?