suddenly can't connect to MW EZ-GUI

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
squid10

suddenly can't connect to MW EZ-GUI

Post by squid10 »

hi,
I have Crius AIOP V2.
I was able to connect to mw EZ-GUI without problems, but suddenly i can't.
I tried to unpair and pair, uninstall and install of the app... nothing helps...

scrat

Re: suddenly can't connect to MW EZ-GUI

Post by scrat »

squid10 wrote:hi,
I have Crius AIOP V2.
I was able to connect to mw EZ-GUI without problems, but suddenly i can't.
I tried to unpair and pair, uninstall and install of the app... nothing helps...

Did you try to connect bluetooth with some other device, just to see if it is working?

squid10

Post by squid10 »

yes, i'm connecting the Crius to the multiwii conf all the time via the bluetooth...

ezio

Post by ezio »

Any information is displayed ?

maybe the serial connection is checked in the config?

try to clear application data and then uninstall it and install again.

Bart

Tazzy

Post by Tazzy »

Try to turn bluetooth off on phone then turn it on and try again, it looks like ez-gui sometimes hang my bluetooth and this solves my problem // Tazzy

Tazzy

Post by Tazzy »

Try to turn bluetooth off on phone then turn it on and try again, it looks like ez-gui sometimes hang my bluetooth and this solves my problem // Tazzy

linuxslate

Post by linuxslate »

I also seem to be suddenly having BT connection problems. (Also AIO Pro V1)

Very difficult to connect. If it drops, It is nearly impossible to re-connect.

I've tried BT off, and back on, Deleting and re-pairing, etc. At one point, a phone re-boot helped, but even that does not always fix it.

However, I am also using a different phone. I also found a broken wire (only the heat-shrink was holding them together) in the leads from the BT module to the AIO Pro, but I re-soldered that.

Last night I tried briefly with my Tablet, and it connected (although not right away), and it stayed connected for the whole flight, but I was just flying in my front yard, and did not go very far away from the tablet.

I'll try to experiment more using both the tablet and the new phone. It is very possible that my problem is just a BT issue with my new phone.

In both cases, I am using the current version of EZ-GUI from the market. (3.45 on both devices)

If you are having BT connection problems, It is probably best to post what version of EZ-GUI you are using, device, Android version, etc.

linuxslate

Post by linuxslate »

UPDATE:

My problem seems to be my new phone (Huawei u9805).

Seems to be a BT bug/issue in the phone.

I tried my Android tablet last night. It connected almost immediately, and remained connected. When I changed LiPos in the quad for a second flight, it connected as soon as I pressed MW Connect, and remained connected until the 2nd LiPo was exhausted, and I was done flying for the evening.

Both devices are Android 4.0.4. There is a reference to fixing a kernel issue related to Bluetooth in the phone in a later firmware release. For the moment, I want to stay at 4.0.4 in the phone because of other reasons.