ios+multiwii,appstore release inside, check details, twitter

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
rotarypower101

Re: ios+multiwii,appstore release inside, check details, twi

Post by rotarypower101 »

Does Naze32 support exist now?

There is a very large market for Naze32 compatibility.

Is there a user guide for connection of the HM-10?

Does anyone have MultiWii running correctly with Naze32?

We just need a HM-10 with level converter to be compatible with a flight controller such as the Naze32?

Any special settings or details to help compatibility with Naze32?

This app needs more attention, I think it would be very popular with a little documentation and video tutorial of setup and usage.

iamhandgun

Post by iamhandgun »

I have the hm-10 (cc2541) from ready to fly quads about 9 months ago. i soldered the bare naked bluetooth to the to the back plate and had it all wired up. i bought the app and it worked great. since then, i have upgraded phone to iphone6 ios9 and realized i needed to update the app. now it doesn't work. in the connections window, my module shows up under ble instead of hm-10. the module connects but gives the rx/tx check connection errors. I would have originally purchased the ble mini but at the time it was like $40. I don't have a programmer so I can't really upgrade the firmware on my board. Am I just out of luck? Like I said, it used to work.

update:
Ok, I don't know what I did but it now works perfectly. The only thing that I know I did was re-align my connections. When tapping on the connect button, I immediately hit the hm-10 button at the bottom of the screen and then did a scan (even if my module already shows up). I tapped on my modules name and magic; it connected and showed the copter type. All of the settings show up.

universam

Post by universam »

Would it be possible to implement TCP socket via Wifi as with the ESP8266 like it is done in EZGui:

http://ez-gui.com/manual/multiwii-clear ... ui-how-to/

This would be a better alternative to BT with less costs and way better range.

Thank you for considering this!

FSinatra

Post by FSinatra »

will this app work with a cc3d?