baseflight configurator (win/linux/mac)

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
iamhandgun

Re: baseflight configurator (win/linux/mac)

Post by iamhandgun »

I finally got the configurator to work on a mac. I bought my board in to work this morning where I have a newer machine and newer os. I'm pretty sure now that the problem was an issue with my OSX (10.6.8) and latest version of chrome. It is definitely working on OSX 10.9.5. Thanks for all the help everyone.

HFMan

Post by HFMan »

NOTICE: CTN has huffed off like a baby and closed the source to BF Configurator. Idiotic if you ask me- Dominic offered to port the improvements he made back into the Master, but CTN refused. Now things will REALLY get fragmented, and I am certain Cleanflight will be the future. It certainly is for me- this feud between that started with TC & CTN is stupid and self-serving. Bye Bye Baseflight, you guys are morons, nasty, foul mouthed, and full of it. I highly encourage all of you who have been slapped by TC to come over to a much better environment- Cleanflight. You won't regret it.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Latest baseflight configurator 0.61 doesn't save RC Expo setting in Receiver tab (always goes back to 0.65). But works normally (saves) setting in CLI.

jaysonragasa

Post by jaysonragasa »

awesome! I use baseflight for Naze32.

I wonder if this works with other version of MultiWii like the latest version right now, version 2.4? I hope, it supports CRIUS v2 AIOP board as well?

thanks!

LeoTheHuman

Post by LeoTheHuman »

Hi guys!

Just a quick check, should this work with multiwii 2.4 on atmega328P powered board? I've tried to connect to it and it didn't work out of the box. I'm able to debug it if it is supposed to work, but wanted to check before spending time on it.

Thanks!

scrat

Post by scrat »

LeoTheHuman wrote:Hi guys!

Just a quick check, should this work with multiwii 2.4 on atmega328P powered board? I've tried to connect to it and it didn't work out of the box. I'm able to debug it if it is supposed to work, but wanted to check before spending time on it.

Thanks!

No.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Hi guys. One question. I'm using OS Debian 8. Have installed Google Chrome and baseflight configurator. But can connect Naze32. Whe FC is connected in configurator I see /dev/tty/USB0 but just get an error: Failed to open port.

What can I do?

Thx!

timecop

Post by timecop »

Sounds like a lunix problem, permissions, etc? Make sure whaetver user is running Chrome can access ttyUSB0 or whatever.

scrat

Post by scrat »

Thanks man! I'll try and post results.

scrat

Post by scrat »

It's working now. There was permissions problem.

Debian or Ubuntu distro.
Go to Terminal:

type: ls -l /dev/ttyUSB0
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 188, 0 maj 11 16:16 ttyUSB0

And then put user in dialout group with command: sudo usermod -a -G dialout <your user>
Log out and log in and it's working :)