2.2 Gui working with 433 Mhz 3DR modules

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
Quad FRITZ

2.2 Gui working with 433 Mhz 3DR modules

Post by Quad FRITZ »

Dear all-

due to the wish to connect my 3DR modules to do the tuning of PIDs the "nice way" I would need to change the GUI settings to 57600baud..
The MultiWiiWinGUI did support this change but it seems not to work with 2.2 (as could be expected I guess)- any way to change it in the MultiWiiConf_2_2.exe, too :?:
I had a look at the source of the MultiWiiConf_2_2.exe and probably found what to change but I was not able to change it due to the "where should the library be now" fun... I copied the library to EVERY place that came to mind- still not works :oops:

Besides this 2.2 works awesome so far! THANKS
Roman
Last edited by Quad FRITZ on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

EOSBandi

Re: Changing baud rate in 2.2 Gui for 3DR modules

Post by EOSBandi »

Quad FRITZ wrote:Dear all-

due to the wish to connect my 3DR modules to do the tuning of PIDs the "nice way" I would need to change the GUI settings to 57600baud..
The MultiWiiWinGUI did support this change but it seems not to work with 2.2 (as could be expected I guess)- any way to change it in the MultiWiiConf_2_2.exe, too :?:
I had a look at the source of the MultiWiiConf_2_2.exe and probably found what to change but I was not able to change it due to the "where should the library be now" fun... I copied the library to EVERY place that came to mind- still not works :oops:

Besides this 2.2 works awesome so far! THANKS
Roman

There is an update for MultiWiiWinGUI ... it works with 2.2 :D
A

Quad FRITZ

2.2 with 3DR 433 Mhz telemetry: works

Post by Quad FRITZ »

Due to the efforts of EOSBandi and all the programmers working on 2.2 it seems the new GUI works great with 2.2 via 433 Mhz, too. :D

My setup:

- CRIUS AIO Pro FC
- CRIUS V2 GPS
- 3DR 433 Mhz Modules (configuring them is pretty easy with the Megapirate SW)
- WinGUI2_2betaR37 via USB 3DR module set to 57600 baud
- MultiWii 2.2

First try it did not work properly (all PID values showed up as 0, could not arm copter any more) but after a new install of FC FW it worked great for me!

Thanks again!
Roman