CRIUS AIO PRO V2

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
iceman_62

CRIUS AIO PRO V2

Post by iceman_62 »

I don't see the CRIUS AIO PRO V2 board in the Multiwii Config when setting up with Arduino wiil this board be add in the near future.
I have purchase one and would like to use it. in the config.h I see CRIUS AIO PRO V1 but not V2.
Thanks

alexia

Re: CRIUS AIO PRO V2

Post by alexia »

same thing..

thebgrian

Post by thebgrian »

What will be the difference compared to v2? The differences I am aware of are the new PPM pin, designed to be used instead of the throttle pin and the flash memory.
Can it be still used with the throttle pin for PPM ?

iceman_62

Post by iceman_62 »

thebgrian wrote:What will be the difference compared to v2? The differences I am aware of are the new PPM pin, designed to be used instead of the throttle pin and the flash memory.

IDK, I know the layout of the two boards are different and when I flash it with Arduino the board sets up ok but when I plug in a GPS it all over the place. I have used U-center and set
up two 12c U-blox GPS and they both work fine under U-center but when plugged into the board in Multwiiconfig and MultiwiiGUI the Graphs go crazy and never get lock. I not sure if it's
ok in the config.h to select the Crius AIOP V1 board... Maybe that's the problem? That is why I was wonder if the Crius AIOP V2 was going to be added to the program.

iceman_62

Post by iceman_62 »

iceman_62 wrote:
thebgrian wrote:What will be the difference compared to v2? The differences I am aware of are the new PPM pin, designed to be used instead of the throttle pin and the flash memory.

IDK, I know the layout of the two boards are different and when I flash it with Arduino the board sets up ok but when I plug in a GPS it all over the place. I have used U-center and set
up two 12c U-blox GPS and they both work fine under U-center but when plugged into the board in Multwiiconfig and MultiwiiGUI the Graphs go crazy and never get lock. I not sure if it's
ok in the config.h to select the Crius AIOP V1 board... Maybe that's the problem? That is why I was wonder if the Crius AIOP V2 was going to be added to the program.

Oh I forget to add I did set the 2 GPS to the 115200 Baud Rate.

Alexinparis

Post by Alexinparis »

I have purchase one and would like to use it. in the config.h I see CRIUS AIO PRO V1 but not V2.

And what is the opinion of Mister CRIUS ?
If this board is described as being multiwii compatible, I suppose someone tested it, at least its creator.

kataventos

Post by kataventos »

Alexinparis wrote:
And what is the opinion of Mister CRIUS ?

:mrgreen:

Hamburger

Post by Hamburger »

:mrgreen:

dramida

Post by dramida »

I am using one of this Crisu AIOP V2 board defined as AIOP V1. It works perfectly.
One thing to mention, the position of ppm sum input is fuzzy, it's not on throttle marked pin but on A8, a little bit translated.
The main difference i see is the 16MB flash memory onboard for use with MegaPirates

merlin4

Post by merlin4 »

I don’t get the V2 working with PPM sum input.
On the AIOP V2.0 I have tried the following variants without success:

a) TFR4 / R617SP receiver (both tested), connected to new PPM sum input channel
Multiwii: #define CRIUS_AIO_PRO_V1
#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM….
#define PPM_ON_THROTTLE // Uncommenting
b) TFR4 / R617SP receiver, connected to new PPM sum input channel
#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM….
//#define PPM_ON_THROTTLE
c) TFR4 / R617SP receiver, connected to Gnd, +, A8
#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM….
#define PPM_ON_THROTTLE // Uncommenting
d) TFR4 / R617SP receiver, connected to Gnd, +, A8
#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM….
//#define PPM_ON_THROTTLE

On all variants I saw values from ACC, altimeter and MAG but no value from transmitter (controlled with multiwiiconf).

Everything works fine if I take advantage of a standard receiver but that’s not my goal. I want to use a sum receiver. Also on my V1 board the variant C) works fine.

What’s wrong? Doesn't the Crius AIOP V2.0 flight controller work with a sum receiver or do I make a mistake?