MultiWii EZ-GUI

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download
Leo

Re: MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by Leo »

Qeeet

Post by Qeeet »

I did have done everything as described in that guide. Uploaded new firmware.
But the guide does not say exsactly how to connect wifi module to MultiWii (should I just use board's UART serial tx -> rx, rx -> tx? or serial which i use for FTDI?), and nothing about how to use that firmware. I tried to send "AT" command through FTDI, no response.
And although, in my case the wifi module asks me for password. What is the password?

Qeeet

Post by Qeeet »

my esp8266 when booted send this string at 115200:

Code: Select all

[00]r[18][02][00]lœ˜rŸ[00]Œc[02]ân€[04][18]à[0C][18]Œ[0C][1C]‚ì[1C]pŒ|Ž‚Ÿ[00]ìx[02]’ŸÇ’œäl[1C]p[0C][18][0C]ònnä[02]„;òn„’œä[0C][1B]Ž[0C]bä$[19]r[10][02]r[18][02]pònàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]à‚‡Àl[1C]€[0C][1C]€[0C][1C]€[0C]bÀ[04]nâãn€Ä[1E]ŽŒ[1C]€[0C][1C]p[0C][18]Œònnî[03]ÄÃŒŽ[00]l`[13]ü[12]Ü#‚n€[04][1E]r[10][02][0E][02]nrŽ’Ÿ;[02]„À[0C]žŒ[1C]r[18][02]pònàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]àr‡[1C]âœ[1B][02][0C][1C]€[0C][1C]p[0C][10]p’œ<[02]„ã[0C]Žà[0C]b€Ä>~ònî[03]Äð[0C][18]r[18][02][12]œ#‚nÀ$[1E]Œl`[1B]ä8`rn|’’n€[04][1C]à’‡Àl`[1B][04]9~[02]ÄÀ[0C][18][12]œ#‚n€$[1E]Œ[0C][18]Œònnî[03]ÄØl`[1B][04]nnàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]àr‡[1C]âœ[1B][02]ì[1C][0C][02][0C]b€[04]nâãn€ä[1E]à[0C][1F]à[0C]b€Ä>~ònî[03]ÄÃŒ[1C][00]l`[1B]ü[12]œ#‚n€[04]Ž;[18][02][0E][02]nrŽ’Ÿ;[02]„À[0C]‚[0C]œs[18][02][0E]rßÛ’n€[04][1C]à[12]‡[18]’`[1B]üdon't use rtc mem data
r[18][02]Ž[1B]Ã;ú
ready
WIFI DISCONNECT
r[10][02][00]lœrŸ[00]Œc[02]ân€[04][18]à[0C][18]Œ[0C][1C]‚ì[1C]pŒ|Ž‚Ÿ[00]ìp[02]’ŸÇ’œäŒ[1C]p[0C][18][0C]ònnä[02]„;òn„’œä[0C][1B]Ž[0C]bç$[19]r[18][02]r[18][02]pònàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]à‚‡Àl[1C]€[0C][1C]€[0C][1C]€[0C]b€[04]nâãn€Ä[1E]ŽŒ[1C]€[0C][1C]p[0C][18]Œònnî[03]ÄÃŒŽ[00]l`[1B]ü[12]œ#‚n€[04][1E]r[18][02][0E][02]nrŽ’Ÿ;[02]„À[0C]žŒ[1C]r[18][02]pònàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]àr‡[1C]âœ[1B][02][0C][1C]€[0C][1C]p[0C][18]p’œ<[02]„ã[0C]Žà[0C]b€Ä>~ònî[03]Äà[0C][18]r[18][02][12]œ#‚n€$[1E]Œl`[1B]ä8`rn|’’n€[04][1C]à’‡Àl`[1B][04];~[02]„À[0C][18][12]œ#‚n€$[1E]Œ[0C][18]Œònnî[03]ÄØl`[1B][04]nnàƒÜ[00][0C][1C]àrÇ[1C]âœ[1B][02]ì[1C][0C][02][0C]b€[04]nâãn€ä[1C]à[0C][1F]à[0C]b€Ä>~ònî[03]ÄÃŒ[1C][00]l`[1B]ü[12]œ#‚n€[04]Ž{[18][02][0E][02]nrŽ’Ÿ;[02]„À[0C]‚[0C]œ{[18][02][0E]rŸÛ’n€[04][1C]à[12]‡[18]’`[1B]üdon't use rtc mem data
r[18][02]Ž[1B]Ã;ú
ready

If I change baud rate to 74880, it sends this:

Code: Select all

ets Jan  8 2013,rst cause:2, boot mode:(3,6)

load 0x40100000, len 23200, room 16
tail 0
chksum 0x72
load 0x3ffe8000, len 948, room 8
tail 12
chksum 0x50
ho 0 tail 12 room 4
load 0x3ffe83b8, len 3888, room 12
tail 4
chksum 0x1d
csum 0x1d
êñ+Ð×*Õî[05]j­(n-á
SDë¢Àj…l g‘ …àN±cœf

How can it possibly be? Shouldn't it work on one baud rate?
How to fix this?

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Hypermobile wrote:Thanks,

btw what Firmware do you use on your Quad??

I'm on 8bits Multiwii 2.3B.
But i guess there is no more progress in the firmware

Just wondering what you're flying

I have switched to cleanflight.

eijo

Post by eijo »

Hi, I run Cleanflight and connects to EZ GUI via bluetooth on a softserial port at 19200 baud. It works, but there is a bug, or maybe a feature ;) in Cleanflight that makes it hang if there are to high data rate on the softserial channels. This happens very easy if there also is a GPS at the second softserial port. Now this is a Cleanflight bug, but it seems to be hard to solve it. The bug has been around for many versions of Cleanflight.

A workaround to make EZ GUI to work in this setup would be if it somehow was possible to reduce the data rate on the serial channel that EZ GUI requests data from the flight controller at MSP.

Could this be done?

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

eijo wrote:Hi, I run Cleanflight and connects to EZ GUI via bluetooth on a softserial port at 19200 baud. It works, but there is a bug, or maybe a feature ;) in Cleanflight that makes it hang if there are to high data rate on the softserial channels. This happens very easy if there also is a GPS at the second softserial port. Now this is a Cleanflight bug, but it seems to be hard to solve it. The bug has been around for many versions of Cleanflight.

A workaround to make EZ GUI to work in this setup would be if it somehow was possible to reduce the data rate on the serial channel that EZ GUI requests data from the flight controller at MSP.

Could this be done?

Amount of data being transmitted has been significantly reduced in version 3.5 and 3.6 of ez-gui. You can set also higher value for refresh rate in EZ-GUI settings. I usually use 250 but you can go eve higher.

eijo

Post by eijo »

I'm currently running 3.5.212

I've increased the refresh time to 1000ms and it works a bit better, but the problem is still there. Cleanflight hangs after a short while. Allmost immediately if you go to cleanflight settings. After a minuteif you stay in instrumentation.

I think that a delay is needed in between each byte rather than setting a high cyclic refresh time. My guess is that already after a short chunk of data in high rate there are some buffer in the Cleanflight Softserial implementation that overflows. An optional solution would be the possibility to set the bluetooth baud rate to a low value like 1200 baud to avoid overflow in Cleanflight.

I'm happy to try a beta if that is easier for you.

Thank you for supporting!

stronnag

Post by stronnag »

The minimum baud rate in CF is 9600, so you can't go lower. You may wish to consider either building from git master (or the nightly builds of pre-1.12); this provides LTM (Light Telemetry) that is fully supported by ezgui 3.6.125. Using pushed telemetry (vice polling) reduces the load on CF soft serial. LTM using softserial 9600 baud works flawlessly for me, albeit using mwp rather than ezgui (but tested as well on ezgui/softserial@9600). If you're serious about GPS / NAV on naze32 & clones, consider using the CF INAV fork. In addition to LTM, this offers much enhanced PH and RTH as well as autonomous WP navigation using a subset of the MW-nav protocol (and thus is also supported by mwp and ezgui).

Johninarky

Post by Johninarky »

Hi Ezio,
I just downloaded Version 3.6.216 and I can't figure out how to use the app. The former
config page is no longer available so I can't select which one of my 4 Blue tooth Quads to talk to.

John

PatrikE

Post by PatrikE »

Upper right corner, nect to "Connect"
Press the three dot's to open a dropdown menu

Leo

Post by Leo »

Johninarky wrote:Hi Ezio,
I just downloaded Version 3.6.216 and I can't figure out how to use the app. The former
config page is no longer available so I can't select which one of my 4 Blue tooth Quads to talk to.

John

I have the same problem. It doesn't matter if I have my phone upright or tilted. The dotes don't show up.

Johninarky

Post by Johninarky »

PatrikE wrote:Upper right corner, nect to "Connect"
Press the three dot's to open a dropdown menu

Thanks Patrike,
That did it. How is anyone supposed to know that is the new connect method. I wish there were
an ongoing manual or description of the features, they are not always obvious.
John

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Leo wrote:
Johninarky wrote:Hi Ezio,

John

I have the same problem. It doesn't matter if I have my phone upright or tilted. The dotes don't show up.

Probably you have the phone with physical menu button (a lot of Samsung devices). When device has this button three dots don't show up. Press button instead.

Leo

Post by Leo »

:oops:

Thanks Bart :)

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Leo wrote::oops:

Thanks Bart :)

I was right?

Leo

Post by Leo »

Yes sir, 100% correct :)

I have a Samsung S2.

Racerr87

Post by Racerr87 »

Is it possible to add an option to display your fpv image in the app? Right now I plan to use otg fpv input and display it via a Webcam app on my android screen. Would be awesome to combine the fpv image in the app. With all the telemetry and gps location. 8-)

Qeeet

Post by Qeeet »

Hi,
I followed this instruction, I have Multiwii CRUIS SE 2.5 board with MultiWii v2.4, ESP8266 wifi, android phone 5.0 with newest EZ-GUI installed. I can see sensor readings, but I cant control the drone via phone. The steering controls on android just don't work.
What am I doing wrong?

NNagib

Post by NNagib »

@ezio, there is a bug in the latest version, in mission planner. If you draw a mission path, and select last waypoint as LAND, the distance is not calculated correctly - the length of the last segment is missing. This can be serious problem, because someone might send the copter too far, fooled by wrong distance information from ez-gui. Can you check for this?

Qeeet

Post by Qeeet »

Qeeet wrote:Hi,
I followed this instruction, I have Multiwii CRUIS SE 2.5 board with MultiWii v2.4, ESP8266 wifi, android phone 5.0 with newest EZ-GUI installed. I can see sensor readings, but I cant control the drone via phone. The steering controls on android just don't work.
What am I doing wrong?

Ok, I managed to make in working, just needed to change mincheck value.
But here s another problem, EZ-GUI crashes occasionally when motors start spinning, and after crash motors spin at max speed.
Could anybody help?

Asus Zenphone, Android 5.0

csurf

Post by csurf »

I think there are a couple of bugs with the latest baseflight build from github repo.

The first is with the servo config tab. The servo info via the CLI 'servo' command is correct, but it appears corrupted when accessed via the servo window in ezgui. The values are all scrambled & incorrect for all servos after servo1.

EDIT:
trims seem to work fine now.
Here are pics of the output for the servo window vs. the correct servo settings from CLI...
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-02-03-15-16-02.png
Screenshot_2016-02-03-15-17-56.png

Dawson

Post by Dawson »

So any plans to make ezgui work on a note5 via the wired otg connection method?

I've seen several reviews from note5 users who are having the same issue as me so I don't think it's just my phone?

Basically everything works great until I try to write changes to my fc, at that point my phone (note5 on Verizon) just reboots every single time. bt is not an option on most of my quads since they ar f1 fc's and I use satellites on all but one and I really hate haveing to carry my tablet around everywhere just to make a few changes.

it worked fine on my previous phone (note3)

Thx...I love the app but it's been several months and a couple of updates have occurred since then so I am beginning to wonder if this problem is even on the developers radar?

Dawson

Post by Dawson »

Dawson wrote:So any plans to make ezgui work on a note5 via the wired otg connection method?

I've seen several reviews from note5 users who are having the same issue as me so I don't think it's just my phone?

Basically everything works great until I try to write changes to my fc, at that point my phone (note5 on Verizon) just reboots every single time. bt is not an option on most of my quads since they ar f1 fc's and I use satellites on all but one and I really hate haveing to carry my tablet around everywhere just to make a few changes.

Thx...I love the app but it's been several months and a couple of updates have occurred since then so I am beginning to wonder if this problem is even on the developers radar?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

NNagib wrote:@ezio, there is a bug in the latest version, in mission planner. If you draw a mission path, and select last waypoint as LAND, the distance is not calculated correctly - the length of the last segment is missing. This can be serious problem, because someone might send the copter too far, fooled by wrong distance information from ez-gui. Can you check for this?

You are right. Will be fixed.

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Dawson wrote:So any plans to make ezgui work on a note5 via the wired otg connection method?

For all this months I was searching the cause of this problem. And I'm still not entity sure what's going on. It happens only on samsung devices with android 5.x
Probably I have a solution for it. It's being tested right now.

If you want to try it here is the link (don't forget update from google play when fixed version will be released):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/886ixjbg9niny ... 2.apk?dl=0

In the settings select Driver 0.

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

csurf wrote:I think there are a couple of bugs with the latest baseflight build from github repo.

The first is with the servo config tab. The servo info via the CLI 'servo' command is correct, but it appears corrupted when accessed via the servo window in ezgui. The values are all scrambled & incorrect for all servos after servo1.

EDIT:
trims seem to work fine now.
Here are pics of the output for the servo window vs. the correct servo settings from CLI...

Do you have baseflight selected in EZ-GUI settings? Servo tab shouldn't be available for baseflight as it is no longer compatible.
As everyone seems to switch to cleanflight, Baseflight support is no longer maintained.

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Qeeet wrote:
Qeeet wrote:Hi,
What am I doing wrong?

Ok, I managed to make in working, just needed to change mincheck value.
But here s another problem, EZ-GUI crashes occasionally when motors start spinning, and after crash motors spin at max speed.
Could anybody help?

Asus Zenphone, Android 5.0

Hi. Just don't use it to control you model. It is not reliable enough and sooner or later you will have "fly away".

This feature was added because it was possible, and for testing purposes.

Setting failsafe may help.
But again please DO NOT USE IT.

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Racerr87 wrote:Is it possible to add an option to display your fpv image in the app? Right now I plan to use otg fpv input and display it via a Webcam app on my android screen. Would be awesome to combine the fpv image in the app. With all the telemetry and gps location. 8-)

It is possible but it won't be done as there is very little demand.

HFMan

Post by HFMan »

ezio wrote:For all this months I was searching the cause of this problem. And I'm still not entity sure what's going on. It happens only on samsung devices with android 5.x

For the record.. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with lollipop (5.0) on it, and have no trouble.

Dawson

Post by Dawson »

ezio wrote:

For all this months I was searching the cause of this problem. And I'm still not entity sure what's going on. It happens only on samsung devices with android 5.x
Probably I have a solution for it. It's being tested right now.

If you want to try it here is the link (don't forget update from google play when fixed version will be released):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/886ixjbg9niny ... 2.apk?dl=0

In the settings select Driver 0.

Thanks Ezio! I installed the apk and gave it a try and I was able to change some settings and save them to my fc for the first time using my note5+otg.

I did have the app freeze up on me initially but it may have been my phone... it seemed fine after I restarted my phone, made several more changes and saved them with no issues. I'll be using it more in the next few days as time permits so I'll report back if I run in to any issues.

btw, I didn't see a option to select betaflight in the controller choices like there was in the previous version, I selected cleanflight and it seems to work but just thought I would mention it.

Leo

Post by Leo »

NNagib wrote:@ezio, there is a bug in the latest version, in mission planner. If you draw a mission path, and select last waypoint as LAND, the distance is not calculated correctly - the length of the last segment is missing. This can be serious problem, because someone might send the copter too far, fooled by wrong distance information from ez-gui. Can you check for this?

Thanks for this info. I am about to test the "Land" option but will now wait until a EZ-GUI fix is released.

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Leo wrote:

Thanks for this info. I am about to test the "Land" option but will now wait until a EZ-GUI fix is released.

You can test it now. It will work as it should. Only displayed distance in EZ-GUI is wrong.

frederic L

Post by frederic L »

Hi ezio,
this is my first post, but i use your ground station since about 2 years...
in last version , in mission planner, if last WP is RTH, it's displayed on the map in the ocean, in front of "la cote d ivoire".....and the app shuts off...
what about it?
can you please verify and check?

cordialement

Frederic

PS: in previous version last WP ( if RTH ) was not displayed but the planner worked fine

Leo

Post by Leo »

Today I did my quick first tries with the autoland option in MultiWii.
The autoland function was activated via switch on the transmitter.
I wanted to make sure it works before setting it up on EZ-GUI.
The settings are stock and it seems to work good. I will have to check and see how I can tweak the settings for it to come down smoother.

PS: My new movie renderer is acting up....

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

frederic L wrote:Hi ezio,
this is my first post, but i use your ground station since about 2 years...
in last version , in mission planner, if last WP is RTH, it's displayed on the map in the ocean, in front of "la cote d ivoire".....and the app shuts off...
what about it?
can you please verify and check?

cordialement

Frederic

PS: in previous version last WP ( if RTH ) was not displayed but the planner worked fine

I have already fixed this. But at the moment I can't tell when the update will be released.

mabaka

Post by mabaka »

stronnag wrote:...If you're serious about GPS / NAV on naze32 & clones, consider using the CF INAV fork...

Let me absolutetly confirm that CF INAV fork GPS functions work like a charm in naze32 and similar navigators.

This is a iNav RTH test in very windy conditions.

Excellent work by DigitalEntity.

Carl334

Post by Carl334 »

In the latest version for Android I notice a small white circle close to the Mag in Dashboard Views.
What it that?

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Carl334 wrote:In the latest version for Android I notice a small white circle close to the Mag in Dashboard Views.
What it that?

Like this one ?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degree_symbol

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

Leo wrote:Today I did my quick first tries with the autoland option in MultiWii.
The autoland function was activated via switch on the transmitter.
I wanted to make sure it works before setting it up on EZ-GUI.
The settings are stock and it seems to work good. I will have to check and see how I can tweak the settings for it to come down smoother.

PS: My new movie renderer is acting up....

You can change the land speed in centimeters per second in the GPS section with the #define LAND_SPEED 100
by changing the 100 to something less which could result in a smoother landing.
My question for you now (for fly4fun, as he was wanting to know) is can you do a RTH and then flip a switch to autoland? I think he has been wanting to do that with his 328p based FC. I told him I didn't think it was possible because Land is a type of waypoint and the 328p is shy on memory for waypoint stuff. I would be happy to inform him otherwise if I'm wrong and let him in on how to do it.

Leo

Post by Leo »

Kbev5709 wrote:...
You can change the land speed in centimeters per second in the GPS section with the #define LAND_SPEED 100
by changing the 100 to something less which could result in a smoother landing.
My question for you now (for fly4fun, as he was wanting to know) is can you do a RTH and then flip a switch to autoland? I think he has been wanting to do that with his 328p based FC. I told him I didn't think it was possible because Land is a type of waypoint and the 328p is shy on memory for waypoint stuff. I would be happy to inform him otherwise if I'm wrong and let him in on how to do it.

Thanks.

Yes you can. If you use EZ-GUI select RTH as your last waypoint. To activate the land function you will need to set "1" in the "Land" option field.
This is how it's done but I haven't tried it yet.

Using a 328p with waypoints is risky. A risk I didn't want to take and thus switched to FC's with ATmega 2560 chip set.

On a different note concerning EZ-GUI: I just got myself a new smart phone. It's a Samsung S5 Neo with Andriod 5.1.1. The EZ-GUI app often crashes. Is anyone else having stability issues on Android 5.1.1?

Carl334

Post by Carl334 »

ezio wrote:
Carl334 wrote:In the latest version for Android I notice a small white circle close to the Mag in Dashboard Views.
What it that?

Like this one ?

Thanks for reply. But I think that it not necessary and confusing; to large. None of the other gauges require or have shown any type of unit indicator.
At the minimum it should be inside the gauge.

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

Carl334 wrote:
ezio wrote:
What it that?

Like this one ?

But I think that it not necessary and confusing; to large.

I like it the way it is. Don't change it. (It's TOO) minor a detail to get all fussy over. 8-) :? :o :D

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Carl334 wrote:
ezio wrote:
What it that?

Like this one ?

Thanks for reply. But I think that it not necessary and confusing; to large. None of the other gauges require or have shown any type of unit indicator.
At the minimum it should be inside the gauge.

Screenshot please

Stuie78

Post by Stuie78 »

Hi. This is my first post. Apologies if this has already been answered. The play store is saying the app is not compatible with my device, an Acer Iconia 8. Is there a work around to get the app loaded onto my device?

gabytisca

Post by gabytisca »

Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm in University and I want my project degree be a quadcopter controlled by an Android phone. I want that my custom controller (based on Arduino ProMini and MPU 9150 ) have MW 2.4 and I want to make my own Android app to control drone (and also implement new features like Auto Land ON/OFF, depend of time that I have). Now I use EZ-Gui and it's awsome. I see that you make it open source, but version from GitHub doesn't work to control quadcopter, I think it's not fully implemented in that version. So, now I want to please you to share your code (at least that part with control). You will help me a lot if you can make this. Also, I want to contribute to your App and make new features. I'm a new Android developer, and I want to learn new things. I'm waiting for your response. Thanks a lot!

ezio

MultiWii EZ-GUI

Post by ezio »

Stuie78 wrote:Hi. This is my first post. Apologies if this has already been answered. The play store is saying the app is not compatible with my device, an Acer Iconia 8. Is there a work around to get the app loaded onto my device?

Try to download apk
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d3mch7hmm7un ... gvGSa?dl=0

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

My android did a system update and now none of the maps work. The quad doesn't even show up when the GPS is working. There is no map grid lines or anything, just a blank screen where map info used to be. ???? The phone doesn't even locate to a map.???
Also, when I try to draw a mission the waypoints don't show up but they are in the waypoint list and I can clear them out and put more in. Nothing shows up on map screens. Any ideas?

gabytisca

Post by gabytisca »

gabytisca wrote:Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm in University and I want my project degree be a quadcopter controlled by an Android phone. I want that my custom controller (based on Arduino ProMini and MPU 9150 ) have MW 2.4 and I want to make my own Android app to control drone (and also implement new features like Auto Land ON/OFF, depend of time that I have). Now I use EZ-Gui and it's awsome. I see that you make it open source, but version from GitHub doesn't work to control quadcopter, I think it's not fully implemented in that version. So, now I want to please you to share your code (at least that part with control). You will help me a lot if you can make this. Also, I want to contribute to your App and make new features. I'm a new Android developer, and I want to learn new things. I'm waiting for your response. Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can I have any feedback from you ezio, about this? Thank you very much!

Hypermobile

Post by Hypermobile »

@Ezio

I saw you had a new start interface
But nowi cannot check the geomagnetic field windspeeds etc.
I did really like that in the firts page on the previous versions

ezio

Post by ezio »

gabytisca wrote:
gabytisca wrote:Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm in University and I want my project degree be a quadcopter controlled by an Android phone. I want that my custom controller (based on Arduino ProMini and MPU 9150 ) have MW 2.4 and I want to make my own Android app to control drone (and also implement new features like Auto Land ON/OFF, depend of time that I have). Now I use EZ-Gui and it's awsome. I see that you make it open source, but version from GitHub doesn't work to control quadcopter, I think it's not fully implemented in that version. So, now I want to please you to share your code (at least that part with control). You will help me a lot if you can make this. Also, I want to contribute to your App and make new features. I'm a new Android developer, and I want to learn new things. I'm waiting for your response. Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can I have any feedback from you ezio, about this? Thank you very much!

Hi
Because EZ-GUI contains now paid content, it is not longer open source.
Controlling is easy enough so you will figure it out.
You have to sent MSP_SET_RAW_RC few times per second (faster is better)

public void SendRequestMSP_SET_RAW_RC(int[] channels8) {
ArrayList<Character> payload = new ArrayList<Character>();
for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++) {
payload.add((char) (channels8[i] & 0xFF));
payload.add((char) ((channels8[i] >> 8) & 0xFF));
}

sendRequestMSP(requestMSP(Constants.MSP_SET_RAW_RC, payload.toArray(new Character[payload.size()])));

}