MultiWii EZ-GUI

This forum is dedicated to software development related to MultiWii.
It is not the right place to submit a setup problem.
Software download

Odp: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 am

flyrobot wrote:Hi Bart,

So, without GPS on multirotor we can passing phone coordinate to multiwii, is it real time data? does it means to use as position hold ?
If yes, so the quad will move to folllow the phone if i move the phone? Correct me if im wrong.

Btw thank you for this great software. Now i was thinking how to make it long range BT. I only get approx.50 meter.

John

Well you are wrong. It works like external bluetooth gps for the multiwii. But if I have a gps (I'm wainting for it more then month now) I will try to make a patch for multiwii and I think it will be possible make a quad follow the phone.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Odp: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:57 am

To sebbi
Thanks for the information. Baner has been removed now.

I know about this bug. I will try to fix it in the next relase.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Odp: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby flyrobot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am

ezio wrote:
flyrobot wrote:Hi Bart,

So, without GPS on multirotor we can passing phone coordinate to multiwii, is it real time data? does it means to use as position hold ?
If yes, so the quad will move to folllow the phone if i move the phone? Correct me if im wrong.

Btw thank you for this great software. Now i was thinking how to make it long range BT. I only get approx.50 meter.

John

Well you are wrong. It works like external bluetooth gps for the multiwii. But if I have a gps (I'm wainting for it more then month now) I will try to make a patch for multiwii and I think it will be possible make a quad follow the phone.

Ok thanks, im waiting the next release.

John
flyrobot
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby signal15 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Sebbi wrote:Ads in a 500+ downloads app? Are you sure you want to ruin your app (it's too close to the navigation buttons) this way? You wont get more than a few cents a day/week and annoy a lot of users ...


I agree. I would rather just give you a couple bucks.
signal15
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi
If you want to translate this app here is strings.xml http://perso.numericable.fr/ezio/strings.xml
please send me translated files here eziosoft@gmail.com

thanks
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby Sebbi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Ezio,

i translated the strings to German (http://www.sebbi.de/files/ezio_strings_de.xml). Some strings were left alone, because I thought they work better this way. Currently the TTS (text to speech btw, not speach as in your strings.xml) is in English, will this change to German when you implement multiple languages? You could leave that choice to the user (language selection in the settings/config).

Also some ideas for improvements:
- Extend (Sherlock)PreferenceActivity for the settings and get rid of that "save settings" button this way.
- Change of protocol version shouldn't require a restart
- Automatically read the new values after pressing reset
- Round the numbers in the GPS screen and output copter values in the same format as the phone values (i understand you don't have GPS on your copter, do you need screenshots of the current state? Or a sizable donation to buy some GPS device? *g*)
- also ... I like the idea of opensourcing the application as the rest of MultiWii is also opensource (I suggest publishing on Github and if code quality is of concern, don't worry ... nobody will judge you)
Sebbi
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Germany

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 20/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 am

to thornton and Sebbi - thanks for the translation I'll publish it asap.

Sebbi thanks for the advice. As I'm not a android programmer (I have never used java too) it is very helpful.

I have ordered a GPS a month ago and keep waiting for a delivery ... I hate waiting..
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 23/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am

Update:
//+"save settings" button removed.
//+Automatically read the new values after pressing reset
//+Round the numbers in the GPS screen and output copter values in the same format as the phone values
//+ more languages German added
//+ in dashboard 2 the "g-force" corrected for different sensors (value should be correct after first arm)
//+ Reconnect bug fixed
//+ copter's path on mapView
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 am

Update:
25/08/2012
+important bug fixed
+German translation corrected
+Other, Config and About moved to the "real" menu
+map overlay added - battery information
+small GUI change
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 28/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 am

small update:
//+Hungarian added
//+Polish added
//+language can be forced
//+you on the map
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 28/08/2012]

Postby pm1 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi,
very nic app. But in in latest version I get a fc when I switch to map view.
pm1
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 28/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 pm

//+voltage alarm added
//+Map force close should be fixed
//+Frequent TTS time can be set
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 28/08/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 pm

//+copter control added (but do NOT fly using it)
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 07/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 am

//+ landscape layouts (finally!)
//+ Some padding around the text in the bottom menu ...
//+ GPS Phone Accuracy added
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 07/09/2012]

Postby lazarus » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

chuffin brilliant, absolutely love the app. runs really nicely on my nexus 7. only feature i that is missing for me (if it's there i've not found it yet) is the ability to configure the functions associated with the aux switches, i have to keep exiting out and using IceWinds' app to change them in the field/back yard.
lazarus
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 07/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 am

lazarus wrote:chuffin brilliant, absolutely love the app. runs really nicely on my nexus 7. only feature i that is missing for me (if it's there i've not found it yet) is the ability to configure the functions associated with the aux switches, i have to keep exiting out and using IceWinds' app to change them in the field/back yard.


You got what you asked for :)

Update:
//+ AUX channels settings (please test it first)
//+ bug fix
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby lazarus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

fantastic, just had a quick test changing saving, re reading and confirming in the gui. works beautifully. my only question is what is the difference between the set option and save to eeprom ? only set writes the changes to the controller as far as i can see, just curious . as far as I'm concerned your app is perfect for me and runs so much smoother than any others I've tried, this is now my one stop shop for all in the field programming. incredible work
lazarus
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I added set and save option in last update. when you trying some settings you can set and test without permanently save it. It means that after "set" configuration is only temporary and will be lost during next CF restart. Save to eeprom stores configuration permanently.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby timecop » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 am

Looks pretty good, but where's the sores?
timecop
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby nicog » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 am

lazarus wrote:fantastic, just had a quick test changing saving, re reading and confirming in the gui. works beautifully. my only question is what is the difference between the set option and save to eeprom ? only set writes the changes to the controller as far as i can see, just curious . as far as I'm concerned your app is perfect for me and runs so much smoother than any others I've tried, this is now my one stop shop for all in the field programming. incredible work


Lazarus what makes this apk running more smooth than the others? I would love to know. Thanks you for your input.
nicog
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby lazarus » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm

slickness through the interface, with icewinds app the functionality was there but moving through the app was very sluggish. trying to get to the next page of settings you have to swipe the screen, ofter it would take so long to respond that you'd think it hadn't taken the input and swipe again only to have it catch up and jump across two pages. the nexus 7 isn't low on processing power and its this slow running on that, could just be a quirk of jelly bean or the device its self but i'd not be too keen trying to run it on a slower phone or tablet. your app loads each page of settings straight away and steps back out to the selection screen just as quick. live motor updates as smoother and the dashboards run smothly. I've only seen one other multiwii app that had a similar artificial horizon (cant remember who's it was) and it did run quite nicely but was a bit unstable and did tend to lock up on me some times, though this was back around multiwii 1.8 /1.9 and i was running it on a phone so that could have contributed to that. one feature that app did have that was a bit more eye candy than a regularly used feature for me was the live sensor data graph (was before barometers and other fancy sensors that are supported now so it was only logging gyro and acc) its biggest use i found was for getting an idea how much vibration was been generated by badly balanced props and motors.

update
just tried running icewinds app with out connecting it to the copter and it smooths out a lot. just when it has data coming in that it slows down
lazarus
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 pm

live sensor data graph will be added soon
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby nicog » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 am

lazarus wrote:slickness through the interface, with icewinds app the functionality was there but moving through the app was very sluggish. trying to get to the next page of settings you have to swipe the screen, ofter it would take so long to respond that you'd think it hadn't taken the input and swipe again only to have it catch up and jump across two pages. the nexus 7 isn't low on processing power and its this slow running on that, could just be a quirk of jelly bean or the device its self but i'd not be too keen trying to run it on a slower phone or tablet. your app loads each page of settings straight away and steps back out to the selection screen just as quick. live motor updates as smoother and the dashboards run smothly. I've only seen one other multiwii app that had a similar artificial horizon (cant remember who's it was) and it did run quite nicely but was a bit unstable and did tend to lock up on me some times, though this was back around multiwii 1.8 /1.9 and i was running it on a phone so that could have contributed to that. one feature that app did have that was a bit more eye candy than a regularly used feature for me was the live sensor data graph (was before barometers and other fancy sensors that are supported now so it was only logging gyro and acc) its biggest use i found was for getting an idea how much vibration was been generated by badly balanced props and motors.

update
just tried running icewinds app with out connecting it to the copter and it smooths out a lot. just when it has data coming in that it slows down



So the others apk, are in fact just ice wind apk. I had the same issue..
But it is not the only one. Anyway have fun.
nicog
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby lorentz » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi ezio,

very good app and robust. The only thing I miss are the sliders for setting PID parameters.

Regards
lorentz
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 pm

lorentz wrote:Hi ezio,

very good app and robust. The only thing I miss are the sliders for setting PID parameters.

Regards


Added to "TODO" list
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Translation files are here:
http://github.com/eziosoft/MultiWiiAllInOneLanguages
Feel free to modify them.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby crashlander » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 am

lorentz wrote:Hi ezio,
very good app and robust. The only thing I miss are the sliders for setting PID parameters.
Regards

Hello, better yet to make PID's input as numbers, since sliders are very hard to use on smaller devices (always had problems/"could not" set I as 0.00something on NAZE32 configurator).

Regards Andrej
crashlander
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby nicog » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 am

Andrei, you realize that latest naze32 configurator has + - buttons also making 0.00something very easy right?. If not check it up again.
nicog
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Update:
//+ Graphs
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 10/09/2012]

Postby crashlander » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:54 am

nicog wrote:Andrei, you realize that latest naze32 configurator has + - buttons also making 0.00something very easy right?. If not check it up again.

THX it looks/works good now!
crashlander
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 pm

update:
//+ test Frsky basic support. Hub frames are supported but not decoded yet. MultiWii and Frysky connection are sepateted. Small progress bar above action bar shows TX RSSI.
//+ dashboard 1 and 2 buttons are back
//+ gui improvements
//+ bug fix
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 am

I don't have a frysky yet. Could someone check if my implementation of frysky protocol works ?
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby lorentz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

Hi ezio,

I tested MultiWii AllinOne with an Archos 80 G9 tablet and it worked great.
I used a cheap chinese Bluetooth to serial module to connect the tablet to a 430 MHz transceiver.
It would be great to connect the radio directly to the tablet through an FTDI cable.
I'm completely unaware of Android development but I think it should be possible.
I found some Android apps with a serial terminal that can connected to FTDI cables.
It should also allow to directly plug 3DR radios (the USB one) to the tablet.
What do tou think ?

Thank you and regards
lorentz
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby Sebbi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 pm

ezio wrote:I don't have a frysky yet. Could someone check if my implementation of frysky protocol works ?


The app crashes when FrSky Connect is pressed without a device set in the settings. But it works and displays RSSI and the raw values of the voltages.

What are your plans in further implementing this?

FrSky transmits lots of values and could very well be used for all the dashboards in your app. Pitch/Angle/Yaw could be transmitted in a custom frame or we missuse the acc values or something ;-)

P.S.: Regarding USB connectivity, there are two projects implementing FTDI (http://code.google.com/p/android-ftdi-u ... r-package/) and other USB-serial-bridges (http://code.google.com/p/usb-serial-for-android/) on Android. As far as I can see there is nothing for the atmel32u4 (promicro / nanowii) yet.

P.P.S.: There is someone who made a USB video capture dongle work on his Android tablet: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 574&page=2 (from last year) ... if this would work as a background for the dashboards tablets running your app would be the ultimate FPV thing ... well, and then use the HDMI out to connect to an Occulus Rift ;-) That's my dream version of doing FPV (OSD from telemetry so when the video link shuts down the model is still flyable and goggles with a large FOV). I guess it will have to work with a laptop first though ;-)
Sebbi
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Germany

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby Gimbal » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

would be realy nice to have it for airplane acrotrainer and horizon to ;-)
Gimbal
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:14 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby furex » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Just Perfect. IMO, no more to add
furex
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm
Location: France

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby flyrobot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Ezio,

This is great app, i always waiting for this app update on my android play store apps update.
Its perfect, now i am waiting for way point feature on coming multiwii version.

Many thanks Ezio.

John
flyrobot
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Sebbi wrote:
ezio wrote:I don't have a frysky yet. Could someone check if my implementation of frysky protocol works ?


The app crashes when FrSky Connect is pressed without a device set in the settings. But it works and displays RSSI and the raw values of the voltages.

What are your plans in further implementing this?

FrSky transmits lots of values and could very well be used for all the dashboards in your app. Pitch/Angle/Yaw could be transmitted in a custom frame or we missuse the acc values or something ;-)

P.S.: Regarding USB connectivity, there are two projects implementing FTDI (http://code.google.com/p/android-ftdi-u ... r-package/) and other USB-serial-bridges (http://code.google.com/p/usb-serial-for-android/) on Android. As far as I can see there is nothing for the atmel32u4 (promicro / nanowii) yet.

P.P.S.: There is someone who made a USB video capture dongle work on his Android tablet: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 574&page=2 (from last year) ... if this would work as a background for the dashboards tablets running your app would be the ultimate FPV thing ... well, and then use the HDMI out to connect to an Occulus Rift ;-) That's my dream version of doing FPV (OSD from telemetry so when the video link shuts down the model is still flyable and goggles with a large FOV). I guess it will have to work with a laptop first though ;-)



Well right now there is nothing more I can do it with it. My dream is to transfer all information via frsky telemetry and show it on the phone. But currently there is no good implementation of frsky in multiwii code. I think for boards with one serial port we need to develop something like I2C_GPS or even better maybe it is possible to implement frsky in I2C_GPS. Maybe we can use software serial.
I'm thinking of attaching another arduino board to current serial port and use it to pull the data from multiwii at speed 115200 then convert it to frysky friendly format and send it via software serial at speed 9600 to frsky receiver. But probably I will not have enough free time to try it.

About USB connectivity. Well I looked at it. And it is not that hard to achieve. But the problem is that I don't have equipment to test it, and it will not work on every phone and tablet. Probably need root access. That's why it is not very user friendly. And what you need it for? Bluetooth transceivers are very cheap now.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby Alexinparis » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi,

I also like this app, it's perfect on my galaxy s2.
I think it's time to develop a little bit more the "follow me" option.
everyone with a smartphone an a bluetooth module could potentially benefit from it. even unthinkable some month ago.

another small thing to be compliant with recent dev: you can't rely on BOX items order, you have now to read the BOX name (self describing option, the GUI should no more have static code about BOX name)
Alexinparis
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Alexinparis wrote:Hi,

I also like this app, it's perfect on my galaxy s2.
I think it's time to develop a little bit more the "follow me" option.
everyone with a smartphone an a bluetooth module could potentially benefit from it. even unthinkable some month ago.

another small thing to be compliant with recent dev: you can't rely on BOX items order, you have now to read the BOX name (self describing option, the GUI should no more have static code about BOX name)


I thought about "follow me" option. It is simple to add. We have to overwrite home position. We have a MSP_WP_SET command but it is not implemented and I don't have a time to look at it.

Yea I know about BOX items. I will do it soon.

PS. Alex let me know when (and where exactly) you fly in bois de vincennes. We have to meet each other.

Bart
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 24/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm

update

//+ frsky hub frames and values are now displayed. Still not decoded. Only altitude is decoded.
//+ bug fix
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby mahowik » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:48 am

Thanks you guys for great project! :)

Does it possible to add offline/online map tracking by using gps coordinates and course from frsky hub?

p.s. I had this idea some time ago ;) http://forum.rcdesign.ru/f90/thread287324.html

thx-
Alex
mahowik
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby JussiH » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 pm

I like this very much, if it was not for the fact that it disconnects when I choose any item on the "dock" in the bottom of the screen...it connects fine, but as soon as I choose PID, Graphs, Dashboard or anything else it will disconnect immediately....

Latest multiwii dev version (works fine on the other Multiwii android app). Android 4.0 on Medion Lifetab...App version 2.71.33

Great work, looks good... where do I donate to the Beer-pool:D
JussiH
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 am

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Image
:)
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby mahowik » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 am

mahowik wrote:Does it possible to add offline/online map tracking by using gps coordinates and course from frsky hub?
mahowik
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:12 am

mahowik wrote:
mahowik wrote:Does it possible to add offline/online map tracking by using gps coordinates and course from frsky hub?



I'm working right now on offline maps.

but how we can send data from multiwii over frsky ? Maybe someone can implement this ?
Last edited by ezio on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 am

JussiH wrote:I like this very much, if it was not for the fact that it disconnects when I choose any item on the "dock" in the bottom of the screen...it connects fine, but as soon as I choose PID, Graphs, Dashboard or anything else it will disconnect immediately....

Latest multiwii dev version (works fine on the other Multiwii android app). Android 4.0 on Medion Lifetab...App version 2.71.33

Great work, looks good... where do I donate to the Beer-pool:D



Strange. I have no idea what may be the cause.
No errors ? only disconnect ?
Have you try it on other android devices ?
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby mahowik » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:58 am

ezio wrote:
mahowik wrote:
mahowik wrote:Does it possible to add offline/online map tracking by using gps coordinates and course from frsky hub?

I'm working right now on offline maps.

but how we can send data from multiwii over frsky ? Maybe someone can implement this ?

Cool! Thanks!

It's already possible to send main data (gps coordinates/speed, course, altitude, number sat., distance to home etc.) from flight controller to TX side over frsky hub protocol viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1929&start=20
I'm using this about month and so happy to have telemetry on my turnigy9x LCD with er9x-frsky firmware.
mahowik
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Odp: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby ezio » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 am

mahowik wrote:

It's already possible to send main data (gps coordinates/speed, course, altitude, number sat., distance to home etc.) from flight controller to TX side over frsky hub protocol viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1929&start=20
I'm using this about month and so happy to have telemetry on my turnigy9x LCD with er9x-frsky firmware.


As I understand it works only on mega boards. Is there a way to use it on pro mini?
User avatar
ezio
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Odp: MultiWii AllinOne for Android [update 25/09/2012]

Postby mahowik » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 am

ezio wrote:As I understand it works only on mega boards. Is there a way to use it on pro mini?

Yes, only for mega, BUT it possible to do with special converter (slave processor that acts as a I2C bridge)...
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1929&start=10#p19975
http://www.rc-cam.com/forum/index.php?/ ... interface/
mahowik
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Software development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 7 guests