after a long time I'm back in multiwii scene.
I have had some health problems so my interresting about multiwii went out of me.
I developed serial OSD for MultiWii based on Atmega 328 + LM1881 (Video Sync Separator) OSD hasnt any sensor board, all data are readed over the serial port from MultiWii with the exception of RSSI and Battery 2. I am planning implemented i2c master to osd and read data from any sensors directly.
Informations displayed on the screen:
Line 1: startup time, mainbattery voltage (flashing at low voltage), video battery voltage (flashing at low voltage), RC RSSI value, GPS number of sats.
Line 2: GPS Latitude , AUX1,AUX3(if activated) , Sat FIX,AUX4, AUX2 (if activated) , GPS Longitude
Line 3: Sonar/Baro altitude, Compass (navigate to home pos), 'Throttle Level'
Line 4(Last): Distance to Home, Direction to Home, RTH if activate
OSD module including:
- size 24 x 28mm
- OpenSource arduino Hardware
- HW based on Atmega 328 + LM1881
- Arduino Bootloader
- Ready to use
- FW available for PAL & NTSC system for NOW
OSD module ports:
- 1x voltage input up to 4s
- 1x uart serial interface
- 1x I2C bus
- 1x RSSI input
- 1x video input/output
- 1x current sensor input (0 - 5V)
- 1x free input
Last version 2.3 PRE RELEASE + MultiWii v2.0 patch can be downloaded in download page (https://code.google.com/p/mobidrone/downloads/list)
This program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative Commons NonCommercial?-ShareAlike? 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Currently is implemented:
- Internal OSD settings for RSSI calibration, Critical voltages
- PID configuration
- Functions to AUX channels mapping (LOW)(MID)(HIGH)
- ACC, MAG calibration via OSD & option to manual resetting of GPS home position
- Sensors status (presented/activated)
- RC commands info
- Current sensor
You can buy hardware with arduino bootloader on http://multicopter.toptel.sk/ - There is also schematic,pcb
Video of working system: