Now setting refers to 1.9 and 2.0 since serial protocol will not change till the release of 2.0 MultiWii
Fixed ISSUE5 - Tricopter front motor indicators were swapped
Fixed ISSUE6 - LogBrowser openfiledialog does not open at log directory
Fixed ISSUE7 - Heading indicator swapped East-West
New feature - Artifical horizon now can be switched to MultiWiiConf style roll/pitch indicator with a click on a control
---- UPDATE 1.03 is released
Fixing Settings Wizard crash, when starts without any serial port attached.
Change references of r569 to dev20120219
Dev is stopped for two weeks, (my dev machine is getting boxed now). Next release is planned around 15th March.
---- UPDATE 1.02 is released
It's no longer considered as a beta, this is the final v1, it was tested by more than 120 people (according to downloads) during in the last couple of days, and all issues was corrected. Thanks for everyone who took time to try out this program.
- Corrected Heading indicator (it was 180deg off)
- Alt is now in meters (.1 precision as the original value is in dm)
- Added asyncvideosource layer to video capture chain, as a preparation for double buffered ground OSD
- Corrected TRI servo display, it's now working with SVNr569 (TRI servo moved to servo in MultiWii code)
- Video capture filename corrected it’s YYMMDD-HHmm now.
I'm moving to a new house, so dev is slowing down for a couple of weeks, but if you have an idea or found a bug, do not hesitate post it here or open an issue on google code.
---- UPDATE 1.01 is released
- Smarter COM port selection in Settings Wizard, thanks to TimeCop
- Font in Parameter boxes changed to Tahoma 9pt now shows disctinct commas and points (decimal separator is set in the op.sys. language settings)
- Additional error situation handling with serial port, allow grace disconnect when usb plug pulled
- double click on the "port" label besides the serial port selecion box now re-enumerate available serial ports.
- Preferred serial port is now used in GUI
- When change directory in the GUI settings tab, the pervious directory is now preselected in the folderbrowser window
- Gyro and Acc graph is now selected as default
- Changed graph line width to 1 point
- Log files folder setting was ignored in 1.00 now it works correctly.
For those who use older multiwii version than SVN r569 but newer than 1.9. now there is a Compatibility Mode switch. After finishing the setup wizard, open gui_settings.xml and change SUPRESSI2CERRORDATA element's value to true. This will ignore the change in serial protocol which was introduced in SVNr569.
A bug found after publish, the version check gives back wrong version number in the message box, and old 1.0 versions are not shows available update. I'll leave this to 1.02, if somebody is keen to have this fix it's commited with r15.
Ladies and Gentleman !
The time has come! I think the WinGUI is ready for the public. You can find the install kit and the source code at http://code.google.com/p/mw-wingui/ in the downloads section.
Please make sure that you read the installation notes on the main page before start.
I tried to hunt down as much bugs as possible, but it's almost sure that I did not find all. So if you find a bug, do not hesitate to either write it here, or add it to the issues list at http://code.google.com/p/mw-wingui/
If you tried the program and found it usefull, please also consider clickin' on the donate button at the end of the start page.
I also would like to thanks to Alex, ziss_dm, copterrichie, jevermeister and captaingeek for spending time on the closed beta.