landing lights on spare channe;

handsomejackuk

landing lights on spare channe;

Post by handsomejackuk »

does anyone know if there is a way of manually turning on and off some landing lights / orientation lights using multiwii ver 2.2, the only reference i can see to it is landing lights with sonar i have edited out the hash marks in the skaetch but was expecting to see a landing lights option onn multiwii.conf

i have built my own flight controller using arduino nano, and some breakout boards, and got it working really good...

i know i can get an external radio controlled switch, but was hoping to do it through the flight controller, and a transistor on the output to drive some led strips....

please help me or point me in the right direction to do this..

Hamburger

Re: landing lights on spare channe;

Post by Hamburger »

not exactly what you want, but you could use the buzzer feature to drive the buzzer output pin (of your choice)
- use a transistor to drive your lights,
- assign buzzer.on to an aux channel to switch on
- accept to see various other signaling sequences flashing even while buzzer.on is set to off.

It is originally meant to aide in finding a lost model in the field, but may serve your purpose too

handsomejackuk

Re: landing lights on spare channe;

Post by handsomejackuk »

Hamburger wrote:not exactly what you want, but you could use the buzzer feature to drive the buzzer output pin (of your choice)
- use a transistor to drive your lights,
- assign buzzer.on to an aux channel to switch on
- accept to see various other signaling sequences flashing even while buzzer.on is set to off.

It is originally meant to aide in finding a lost model in the field, but may serve your purpose too

got it working now with the llights feature, and led flasher so plenty of options there...got loads of 2n3904 transistors here so going to use those i can drive 9 leds at 50ma so plenty of scope for loads of led's

thanks