How do I change GPS Baud in MWC 2.1 FW?

nebstress

How do I change GPS Baud in MWC 2.1 FW?

Post by nebstress »

I have the new 'CRIUS all in one Pro' & the 'MultiWii MWC FC CN-06 GPS Receiver' from RCTimer, unfortunately the default Baud rate on the GPS unit is 9'600bps it can be changed in u-center but resets to default within a day.

Is it possible to change the Baud rate in the MultiWii 2.1 firmware from 115200bps to 9'600bps & if so please can anyone explain exactly what I need to do to achieve this?

I am sorry if this has already been answered, I am new to MultiWii & Arduino & I am finding it a steep learning curve I have been searching for almost a week for the answer but haven't found it or at least anything that I understand properly.

Any help with this would be much appreciated!

fiendie

Re: How do I change GPS Baud in MWC 2.1 FW?

Post by fiendie »

nebstress wrote:I have the new 'CRIUS all in one Pro' & the 'MultiWii MWC FC CN-06 GPS Receiver' from RCTimer, unfortunately the default Baud rate on the GPS unit is 9'600bps it can be changed in u-center but resets to default within a day.

Is it possible to change the Baud rate in the MultiWii 2.1 firmware from 115200bps to 9'600bps & if so please can anyone explain exactly what I need to do to achieve this?

I am sorry if this has already been answered, I am new to MultiWii & Arduino & I am finding it a steep learning curve I have been searching for almost a week for the answer but haven't found it or at least anything that I understand properly.

Any help with this would be much appreciated!

config.h, line 550: #define GPS_BAUD 115200

The GPS module you posted does have a backup battery so the settings should be kept.
Maybe it's empty?