New Shield - Bob's Super Simple Shield 1.0.3 for the ProMini

bob4432

New Shield - Bob's Super Simple Shield 1.0.3 for the ProMini

Post by bob4432 »

After much thought, I have introduced Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini. As you can see this shield is ready for the enhancements Alex is in the process of implementing in the MultiWii Project for the ProMini including Aux2 (Pin8 on the Super Simple Shield) and also I brought out A0, A1 and A2 to the ESC lineup for the hexa setups using a regular RX. As you can see, there are 2 mounting locations that pass through to the bottom and both have 5V and 3V3 (if the 3V3 Regulator area is populated) at sensor board mounting locations. D12 was also brought out as the preferred method of mounting the WM+.

Care was taken in the selection of the 3V3 Regulator for one that would accept non-polarized ceramic capacitors, and also both the input and output capacitors are the same value, so no worry about putting in a cap backward and letting the magic smoke out :)

Bob's Super Simple Shield is the standard 50 x 50mm w/ mounting locations at the standard 45 x 45mm accommodating either a #4 or 3mm fastener for worldwide convenience.

This board is being distributed by BlueSkyRC.com

Enjoy,
Bob4432

edit: board is now at revision 1.0.1 - BT/Comm Port added
edit: board is now at revision 1.0.2 - changed wording 'BT' to 'COMM' on top silkscreen / trace changes
edit: board is now at revision 1.0.3 - added a through-hole above 'Ail' for easy wire routing if sensors are mounted on the bottom of the shield (NK).

International Orders: We have you covered :) . Go to this page and check out the 'International orders' area w/ the *** in front of it.

Last edited by bob4432 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

kalle123

Re: New Shield - Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini

Post by kalle123 »

Nice board, but nearly 14 $ shipping to Germany is too much.

bob4432

Post by bob4432 »

kalle123 -

We are working on the intl shipping rates, give us a day or two to get it sorted. The requests from the International community has far exceeded our expectations, so please be patient.

kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

Bob,
thank you for taking a look at us outside the States. ;)

BR KH

bob4432

Post by bob4432 »

Of course, no problem. It will be sorted - we greatly appreciate your interest and support of the Super Simple Shield, just a little patience is all we ask.

Have a good day,
Bob

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

love to have the mini quad frame but the int shipping cost more expensive than the frame it self :(

flyboy_____

Post by flyboy_____ »

I would buy one if shipping wasn't so high to europe.

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

zarkon wrote:love to have the mini quad frame but the int shipping cost more expensive than the frame it self :(

quoting myself Thanks to david I get a flat rate shipping for the shield and the mini quad frame!!hopefully I can get it next week!!

bob4432

Post by bob4432 »

Excellent :). With the small items, I would PM/contact the BlueSkyRC shop and explain what you want and the situation. He is an excellent guy to work with and is more than fair.

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

bob4432 wrote:Excellent :). With the small items, I would PM/contact the BlueSkyRC shop and explain what you want and the situation. He is an excellent guy to work with and is more than fair.

I would recommend that too, very prompt reply :), multi rotor community in my country is quite small so getting this kind of part quite troublesome :(, I'm even thinking of getting these kind of stuff and selling it here to promote multi-rotor :)