MULTIWII CRIUS V2.6 NOT TAKING OFF

vaisakh032

MULTIWII CRIUS V2.6 NOT TAKING OFF

Post by vaisakh032 »

Hi, i am new to the field of copters. i've been working on arduino and rasberry pi for quite some few years. Multiwii is my first flight controller and have been going through all the forums and videos for building a copter myself.

I am right now experiencing problems with my multiwii, and have tried almost all methods to solve it, but have no use. Am doing Quad X , with 1000kv motors, 10*45 props, multiwii crius 2.6, 4200mah Lipo battery, 30A BLDC ESC, Flysky FSCT6B 2.4G 6CH RC.

The quad is not taking off and all the props are not starting at the same threshold. I've calibrated the esc, have adjusted the MinThrottle, have set the end values, have used sub tim to set it all right, but have no use. And even if i give full throttle, my front_r and rear_l rotors tend to loose power and comes to a halt. The quad doest take off. Even if i give full throttle all of a sudden the props pulses to high speeds and pulses back to slow speed and to high speed, and finally the front_r and rear_l props gets to a halt.

At full throttle all the props are not reaching its full throttle that is needed to take.

i've tripple check the blades, its direction, are the cw and ccw blades placed corectly and even used the ESC_CALIB_CANNOT_FLY in config.h to calibrate my esc's.
Attachments
this is the final spped of all props, where front_r and rear_l props comes to halt
this is the final spped of all props, where front_r and rear_l props comes to halt
this is the initial speed of all props
this is the initial speed of all props

Caver95

Re: MULTIWII CRIUS V2.6 NOT TAKING OFF

Post by Caver95 »

Have you calibrated the ESCs one at a time? I had a similar problem.

vaisakh032

Re: MULTIWII CRIUS V2.6 NOT TAKING OFF

Post by vaisakh032 »

Yes.!