I want to make my own FC with multiwii

juyong1128

I want to make my own FC with multiwii

Post by juyong1128 »

Hi guys~ I'm a begginer.
I want to use all mode of multiwii. So I need Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and GPS.
In the beginning of making my copter.
For using all of the sensors, what kind of Arduino for FC should I buy??
What is recommended??
I have Arduino Uno boards. I saw a diagram of a copter using Arduino pro mini from multiwii website.
Mini is capable for all the sensors???
Please let me know about the process board can ba capable the sensors.
Thank you!!

LutzB

Re: I want to make my own FC with multiwii

Post by LutzB »

If you really want to play with all things possible you will need a Mega processor. Something like the Crius AIO Pro.

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

By the time you get all the sensors and all the wiring you have a mess of wires and sensors on your quad doing it that way. Probably ends up costing as much as or more than a good Mega pro board. The RTFQ Pro2 and Pro 3 black are good mega boards too. You can still use a remote mag with the black. The thing about mega boards is they already have your sensors (except GPS) right on the board accessible for use with no extra wiring. The pro2 costs $32.00 U.S. and the black costs $35.00 U.S.
If you HAVE to use arduino modules only for some reason, use one with an atmega 2560 processor. That is the processor used in Multiwii mega boards that can do everything.

juyong1128

Post by juyong1128 »

Oh~ Thank you. I will find board aim to multiwii.
Actually the reason I want to buy a processor and sensors is that I'm studying with arduino and making my own robots.