MWC ATMega328p MPU6050w/USB

guitarcarrot

MWC ATMega328p MPU6050w/USB

Post by guitarcarrot »

Hi Guys,

Feel free to ignore my babble...

I am new to this forum (and board programming). I am a mechanical engineer by trade but unfortunately have little experience in the programming/electronic side of engineering, although I am competent with Matlab (not much help!)

I have decided that I need to learn programming with the way the world is going (and for fun!)

Anyway to the question:

I have bought the pictured components with the aim of creating a gyro camera for my motorbike like the ones in motogp. Obviously these are far more advanced than anything I am likely to achieve but its worth a shot right?

I started out by buying an UNO and a 6050 to try and get some data from. this worked fine, but then I found the board in the title which seemed to have everything I need on one chip... at £6 I thought why not give it a go!

Essentially, I have had no problem with flashing to the Uno and getting raw data off the 6050 but I would like to know how to flash to the MWC board and do the same!

Does anyone has any information about this board? If anyone can help me I would be most grateful!

Thanks,

Anthony
Attachments
Components...
Components...

LeoTheHuman

Re: MWC ATMega328p MPU6050w/USB

Post by LeoTheHuman »

This board is essentially a pro-mini (5v/16mhz), which you can chose in Arduino software. You might also need to install usb->serial chip driver. Chip should be clearly marked and located near usb port. The rest is the same as with arduino uno. Good luck!