MX NANO MWC 1.31 board

SSGen

MX NANO MWC 1.31 board

Post by SSGen »

Hi,
I'm a begginer in MultiWii but I like it very much.
Thank's a lot for all works and support in this project.
I hope some people can help me for my issue.

I have just bought a Super-x 125 Quadcopter where is installed a MX NANO MWC 1.31 Pilot.
At the begining I tried to fly my drone without any changes, but only two motors was running :( .
I could arm the pilot but only the back left-right motors worked.
After that I download and installed,in the MX NANO MWC 1.31 Pilot, the latest 2.3 MultiWii software, made minimum modification in config.h (4 motor X, activate giro,acc, baro and receiver).
Now I can connect the mwii configurator, I see the sensors, but I can't arm the pilot :( :( .
Probably there are some changes to do in the config.h but I haven't any idea.
I tried to found information about MX NANO MWC 1.31 (ie. data sheet, config parameters, or what we need to do in config.h) without result.

Please if someone have an idea don't esitate to post.

Thanks to all

QuadBow

Re: MX NANO MWC 1.31 board

Post by QuadBow »

Now I can connect the mwii configurator, I see the sensors, but I can't arm the pilot :( :( .
Probably there are some changes to do in the config.h but I haven't any idea.

Since multiwii 2.3 BARO has to be disabled in order to arm. Unfortunately, this security measure is weakly documented.

So, disable BARO by default or dis/enable BARO via switch-commands by your remote control.

For further support ask your dealer for the right configuration for your copter + flight controller + speed controller combo.

SSGen

Post by SSGen »

QuadBow wrote:
Since multiwii 2.3 BARO has to be disabled in order to arm. Unfortunately, this security measure is weakly documented.

Thanks a lot QuadBow Your're right :)

SSGen

Post by SSGen »

Happy news,
I found a link where we can download the entire firmware for the MX NANO MWC (what lucky ;) ).
There are some code changes (not only in the config.h) than the original multiwii 2.3.
Maybe someone is interested to take a look to the changes or someone have my same problem.
In any case this is the link:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thumbgallery.php?t=2129243&do=threadgallery&type=files&group=none&starter=no