Impossible to send data to the board(Beginner!)

Hermios

Impossible to send data to the board(Beginner!)

Post by Hermios »

Hi Everyone,
First of all, I need to precise that I am an absolute beginner with Drones, Although I'm an ingenieur and have some knowledge with boards and with software.
I got a quadrocoptere for Xmas, to build on my own.
The board is a Nanowii v1.0
I tried to connect it in a first place to my computer, one red led switched on, and the green led blinked. I installed the soft Arduino and sent data (randomly!) to the board, it worked.

After that, I soldered required pins on the board, connected to the receiver (for the fun) and reconnected to my PC. There is no batterie right now. Now, the red light is still on, but the green light switch on, then switch off after two or three seconds. My PC consider then that the board is disconnected.
I tried to reset the board (I established a connection between the pin RST and the ground), it restarts the board, the green light blinks again, but the result is always the same, at the end, the green light is off and the board is considered as disconnected from the PC.
I know it looks bad, but I hope it is just a look! Can you tell me how I can fix it?
Please feel free to tell me if you need more information.
Thanks a lot

Niko