Big problem with sensors after rc reconnect

Norbert1992

Big problem with sensors after rc reconnect

Post by Norbert1992 »

i have this multiwii 328p controller
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... ouse_.html
everything worked great and my quadro was stable. Today when i connect board and turn engines on my rc radio last connection because of low battery level. I charged battery and turn on everything again. But since lost connection with rc quadrocopter isn't stable anymore. I run GUI 2.2 magnetometr after calibration still showing stupid things the same with ALT values are not stable anymore. I cleaned EPROM and install soft again, nothing change. Idont know what to do, any ideas?

o_lampe

Re: Big problem with sensors after rc reconnect

Post by o_lampe »

Your transmitter had low battery, but the flightcontroller does stupid things?

I can only imagine, your TX has lost it's setup ( travel and subtrim adjustment ) or it even has to bind again with the receiver.
Or did you crash the copter, when the battery ran out?

Norbert1992

Post by Norbert1992 »

i hadnt crashed my quadro. only one thing that i forgot to write... one of the connectors ESC <-> battery disconnected when rc turn off and before i disconnected battery. I thnik it may fied one of the sensors. After connect i can change software and use Gui, i can also callibrate mag and acc and sensors show all the time something like that:

ALT showing all the time comeplitely unexpected and wrong things.
Attachments
o
o

Norbert1992

Post by Norbert1992 »

i hadnt crashed my quadro. only one thing that i forgot to write... one of the connectors ESC <-> battery disconnected when rc turn off and before i disconnected battery. I thnik it may fied one of the sensors. After connect i can change software and use Gui, i can also callibrate mag and acc and sensors show all the time something like that:

ALT showing all the time comeplitely unexpected and wrong things.
Attachments
o
o