Can't disarm the MultiWii 328P

eeyore124

Can't disarm the MultiWii 328P

Post by eeyore124 »

Everything is working fine. I just completed a scratch quad. I've tried all combinations with the stick and can't
disable it. I'm wondering if their is some level that I'm not getting low enough for or something.

Suggestion ?

scrat

Re: Can't disarm the MultiWii 328P

Post by scrat »

Did you checked in gui? Stick travel must be below 1100 and obowe 1900.

eeyore124

Post by eeyore124 »

Good idea. Took me a bit to get the MultiWii working again (forgot how to get it working, for some reason the 64bit version
will not work but the 32bit does, running Windows 7 64bit). The values are a bit off

Roll 1112 - 1928
Pitch 1114 - 1920

I will look in the config file for where to adjust the low value for Roll.

scrat

Post by scrat »

eeyore124 wrote:Good idea. Took me a bit to get the MultiWii working again (forgot how to get it working, for some reason the 64bit version
will not work but the 32bit does, running Windows 7 64bit). The values are a bit off

Roll 1112 - 1928
Pitch 1114 - 1920

I will look in the config file for where to adjust the low value for Roll.

What about setting stick travel on your Tx?

eeyore124

Post by eeyore124 »

I was able to get my Spektrum X6i to Arm and Dis-Arm FC. I used AUX1 channel, I'm going to config AUX2 for Auto-Level.
I had to set the Sub-Trims and then things started working.

I lead a 4H group that built a quad kit, most of the kids have Spektrum DX5e. I am having a major problem getting this TX
to Arm and Dis-Arm the FC. You have to mess around with the trims a lot, not good for beginners. I can get it to Arm but
not Dis-Arm, this is not a safe configuration. I've worked with it extensively in MultWii GUI, there is not any setting to tune
the Arm/Dis-Arm values that I can find in the code.

It looks like the DX5e is so basic it does not provide the ability to set the sub trims, and other values. This is a great entry level
TX for the price, we fly Electric planes with it. I'm going to try and get the 5th channel config to Arm/Dis-Arm the FC, but am
frustrated with MultWii for not being able to adjust the enable/dis-able in the code.

I have found several other people complaining about the same problem with the Spektrum DX5e, but no solutions.

r3dskull

Post by r3dskull »

eeyore124 wrote:I was able to get my Spektrum X6i to Arm and Dis-Arm FC. I used AUX1 channel, I'm going to config AUX2 for Auto-Level.
I had to set the Sub-Trims and then things started working

Set all travel adjustment to 125% on DX6i

eeyore124 wrote:I have found several other people complaining about the same problem with the Spektrum DX5e, but no solutions.

Make sure to have the rate on HI for DX5e and then check on GUI the values an adjust on code if necessary, also change on the code the values for MID positions it may not be 1500