CRIUS all in one V2.0 Some help please

sirtoby666

CRIUS all in one V2.0 Some help please

Post by sirtoby666 »

I have a CRIUS all in one V2.0 and I've got problems. When I was uploading new firmware MegapirateNG 2.8 v3 the compass stops to display correctly. When I was calibrating the esc the compass believed that it was skewed and try to compensate directly by giving full power on two motors directly at startup. Arduino says that everything is uploaded and ready with no error codes but the compass is about 45 degrees clockwise on Flightplanner, and when I turn on the card it turns in several directions, not just the direction that i move it in. It is like x, y and z cordinatena are mixed together. Is there anyone who may have been through something similar, I would be very grateful for a quick solution.

Quad FRITZ

Re: CRIUS all in one V2.0 Some help please

Post by Quad FRITZ »

Hi-

This is a Multiwii forum- I guess you will have more luck with your question somewhere else.
Anyways- I have tried to use Megapirate NG also and it was not working for me, too (other problem though).
Now I use Multiwii on all my copters and think it is really nice and developing fast.

Good luck
Roman

pcnukem

Re: CRIUS all in one V2.0 Some help please

Post by pcnukem »

Hi im very new to all this. Is your board one of the new Crius SE V2 boards because Iv had a week of banging my head against the wall trying to work it out, but getting there slowly.