NEED HILP with connecting HK MultiWii V2.0 board

dalefhome

NEED HILP with connecting HK MultiWii V2.0 board

Post by dalefhome »

I need help connecting the HK MultiWii V2.0 board to all other components. Have searched forums for help and have not come up with anything.
HobbyKing dos not have any info. I am at a total lose with the 3Pin to 1Pinx3 cable 100mm x 2 and the 3Pin to 3Pin cable 100mm x 1 that came with the board.
Is there a step by step on connecting all of the parts that someone can help me with. I have been scratch building for years, but this has me scratching my head.
Some Pic's would be grate. The parts I am working with are, HobbyKing MultiWii SE V2.0 Flight Controller w/FTDI, Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board,
TURNIGY Plush 30amp Speed Controller, Hobby King 2.4Ghz Receiver 6Ch V2.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

furex

Re: NEED HILP with connecting HK MultiWii V2.0 board

Post by furex »

See this post for connection diagram....
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2439

dalefhome

Re: NEED HILP with connecting HK MultiWii V2.0 board

Post by dalefhome »

Thank you for your response. The thing that confuses me is the cables that came with the board.
Two cables have, One male Servo Terminal on one end and 3 male Servo Terminals
(one each on S, one on +, and one on -) on the other end. One cable has male servo terminals
on both ends. I don't know where thy go. What I am looking for is a point to point or step by step
Diagram. If someone can point me to a posting that has a point to point diagram It would help me the most.