Arduino One Shield 2.0

Vallekano

Arduino One Shield 2.0

Post by Vallekano »

Some time ago I built a shield for my Arduino One.
http://www.oscardelossantos.es/proyectos/construccion-de-un-tricoptero-basado-en-la-plataforma-multiwii/arduino-one-shield-1-0/

The other day I was getting a little better and here's the version 2.0

This Shield for Arduino contains the following:

- Socket for BMP095 barometer of Drotek
- Socket for magnetometer HMC5883L of Drotek
- Socket for Logic Level Converter Sparkfun
- Connectors for 4 engines / servo, so it supports bicopters, tricopters and cuatricopters.
- Connector for power from the battery
- Connector to power the receiver
- Connector for 6-channel receiver
- A place at the bottom for a bluetooth module RS232 TTL
- Socket for Wii Motion Plus (WM +), which in turn will connect a nunchuck.
- A switch that activates the Bluetooth. Due to limitations of the Arduino One, serial ports can only work while the BT or USB connection to PC. So when I connect to the PC must be switched off BT. Thanks to this switch is easy.
- Bluetooth status LED
- MultiWii LED status

Here you have the images necessary for whoever wants to become a board at home, and a possible top sticker.

These are pictures of mounting a prototype version that I did not look exactly like the final version, but it closely resembles.

zarkon

Re: Arduino One Shield 2.0

Post by zarkon »

Great, I quite surprise to see you use photoshop to make the shield as most ppl use eagle or something else :) but the shield images are not the same as the actual picture, as the picture have 3 led your schematics only have 2 :)

btw great job might try this later at home

Vallekano

Re: Arduino One Shield 2.0

Post by Vallekano »

zarkon wrote:Great, I quite surprise to see you use photoshop to make the shield as most ppl use eagle or something else :) but the shield images are not the same as the actual picture, as the picture have 3 led your schematics only have 2 :)

btw great job might try this later at home

I use Eagle to design the plate, but after using Photoshop for finishing touches.

And as I said the pictures are from a prototype I did before, but are much alike.