Arduino Pro Mini + WMP

zarkon

Arduino Pro Mini + WMP

Post by zarkon »

Hi,

having a problem with the setup, my multiwiiconf detected arduino fine when the WMP is not connected but as soon as I connect the WMP it stop getting any data from the arduino, really not sure what wrong

I have soldered and resoldered the connection verify everything with multimeter to make sure no bridge connection bettween solder still the configurator cant detect the arduino when it have WMP plugged

not sure which one is the fault

Solokirrik

Re: Arduino Pro Mini + WMP

Post by Solokirrik »

I've got same problem ^^
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=813

But I still can't solve that problem..... (

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

ahh seem someone else having the same problem, I'm going to resolder the WMP again, ordered a new mini pro and a WMP, I have Mega 2560 board but not sure how to connect WMP to it :p

PatrikE

Post by PatrikE »

The Mega boards is using.
PIN 20 + 21 (SDA + SCL)
And Pin 37 as powerpin.

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

same thing happen configurator can detect the mega w/o the wmp plugged in, when i plug the wmp configuration just wont connect to mega/pro mini

my WMP connection check with multimeter does not find any short

connection.jpg

I will try the new WMP tomorrow seem nothing it working with this one :x

somehow the conf software detect it just not but it does not said acc detected

see the video i take,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjHPs65wHDg

and now after a few minutes leaving it running, it just stop responding my mega TX stop blinking on RX are blinking, I guess I have a bad copy of WMP did bought this used not a brand new one

Solokirrik

Post by Solokirrik »

zarkon wrote:somehow the conf software detect it just not but it does not said acc detected

HOW ??!?!?!??!? :o

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

decided to unsolder the nunchuck still having problem with gui, some time it detect it when it donafter a few min it just lost connection

i still havent got a new wmp to test yet maybe tomorrow i try to get the stuff for more testing, anyone have the old version of mwc? 1.7 maybe?

KeesvR

Post by KeesvR »

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

tried to dl does not seem the 1.7 zip is valid the files is corrupted, or maybe it just me, I have a new sensor, now no data from gui I really not sure what wrong now, i have new sensor new arduino mega but nothing works

Edit:

It working now I accidently swaped sda and scl, it confirm that the previous copy if wmp was bad, the new one works fine,but gui does not detect the nunchuk

zarkon

Post by zarkon »

Finally around month of silence due to switching to KK board I'm back with MultiWii but this time I will be using this:

http://www.myduino.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=267

It basiclly a adrduino uno clone but it have both 5v & 3.3v voltage by a flick of the switch! so I don't need a logic level converter to use my 3v sensor!