Another minim osd problem.....

s15mpo

Another minim osd problem.....

Post by s15mpo »

Hi all!!
So still as yet having no answer to the major deviation issue I have on my mag on the MultiWii pro board I have another and hopefully final hurdle has any body ever got this board to work with MultiWii pro board?
Item :
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/minim-osd-f ... llers.html

All is connected up and leds lighting two blue and 1 red I have tried both soldered tabs for 5v only method and using tx to cameras 12v to power the board at separate times obviously and still.....no image or overlay this is my second board from hobbyking as they diagnosed the last as faulty!! What's the chance I have had two faulty boards... I think slim to non!! But my camera works and video is displayed on monitor when the board is removed so rx tx, camera and monitor all are working and on correct channels I have tried both cheap mini fpv cam and also go pro clone and when the board is in place no video at all!! I really am at the point of giving up on the hobby before ive even been able to enjoy all the hard work and research , money etc already invested! Oh I have also tried soldering pal tabs on the rear which altered nothing!
Any help is very much appreciated! Does anybody know of a shop that deals with all these issues I'm in Staffordshire area and don't know of a 1! Anybody who lives in the area willing to help I'm more than willing to pay for your guidance and knowledge especially if it prevents me losing my quad on its first real maiden flight! Haha
Cheers all

s15mpo

Re: Another minim osd problem.....

Post by s15mpo »

Ok so I have been speaking to hobbykings tech team and they are telling me that the minimosd is made for apm boards and that I should try updating fc to megapirate which is not really a step I want to take I feel like I'm going backwards now! Has anybody had experience with minimosd connected to a multi wii pro board? Perhaps a few pictures?? Please.... I'm loosing days of my life to this literally!! is it normal to have only 3.9 v at all 5v connections? I have connected osd 5v and ground to a separate battery producing roughly 4v and I got an image but no overlay!!
Please I will be happy to pay somebody who is local to stoke on Trent that can assist!! I make a good brew lol! If I invested the time I already have into work instead of this I don't think I would be far off owning my own fleet of heavy lifters and contract to amazon by now!!!! Never mind the magnetometer issues and 2 month old gimbal that's failed on me today for no reason!!