How can I send some signals out?

blue_sky

How can I send some signals out?

Post by blue_sky »

I am using nanowii board and adding xbee to nanowii through serial port. I can send signal to multiwii by xbee. How can I send signal out from multiwii?

haydent

Re: How can I send some signals out?

Post by haydent »

well if you are talking about the MSP multiwii serial protocol used for example by gui and smart phone apps, i believe you send the request code to mw for the info you want, and it replies ...

otherwise what other signal out was you thinking ?

blue_sky

Post by blue_sky »

Yes, it's MSP multiwii serial protocol. I add a optical flow+sonar board on nanowii. I wanna send the height and optical flow info from multiwii to my server. How can I achieve that function?

haydent

Post by haydent »

ok, options: (not sure which of these are already available to you, or have to be made, as i have not looked into those sensors support)

1: have multiwii read the sensor data, put it into msp, then get server to request that data via msp along with alt (height)
2: have multiwii read the sensor data, and send it along with height data, out a spare serial port to xbee in your own way, (non msp)

debug[0] -> [3] variables are available for experimentation in the code, and they are already integrated in MSP, so you can likely just read your sensor data and put it into them

blue_sky

Post by blue_sky »

Thanks for your advice. I will try them and see how it works.