NanoWii, Spektrum Dx6i, channels not assigned and mixed ?

tmohr@s.netic.de

NanoWii, Spektrum Dx6i, channels not assigned and mixed ?

Post by tmohr@s.netic.de »

Hello,

i use MulitWii 2.3, a NanoWii board ( http://flyduino.net/Multikopter-FC-Multiwii_1 ).

I use a Spektrum Dx6i (Mode 2) as remote and on the NanoWii there is only the satellite connected (as intended for that board).

All channels like Throttle, Pitch, Yaw and Roll don't work correctly now. If i put throttle to the middle i get the image as in the attached middle.png. If i pull it down i get low.png, if i pull it up i get high.png.

In middle: Throt is 2000, Roll is 1000
In low: Throt is 1294, Roll is 1000
In High: Throt is 2000, Roll is 1702

So with the Throttle channel i don't just influence THROT but also ROLL.

It is the same for all other channels (I'm not exactly sure about the names, so these are the sticks i moved):
Throttle: Left side, up/down
Yaw: Left side, left/right
Roll: Right side, left / right
Pitch: Right side, up/down

Here's a table about the channels:
Dx6i - In MultiWiiConf
Throttle influences THROT / ROLL
Yaw influences AUX3 / AUX4
Pitch influences AUX1/AUX2
Roll influences Pitch / YAW

I guess i misconfigured something, can anybody tell me where i can fix it? The Dx6i is set to ACRO / PLANE.

Second (lower prio) point, i leveled the board on the ground, i wonder that there is an offset of 11 degrees in ROLL, but the measurement seems to work correctly. Anybody got a hint for that?

Thanks for any hints
Torsten
Attachments
high.png
low.png
low.png
middle.png
middle.png

frog32

Re: NanoWii, Spektrum Dx6i, channels not assigned and mixed

Post by frog32 »

are you sure that you 've posted in the right forum? i don't count more than 8 bit's on your flight controller and this is the 32 bit section. try to repost it in under general topics