Custom endpoints within multiwii

bakerw

Custom endpoints within multiwii

Post by bakerw »

Hello,
I have started a project in which I am making a very cheap quad-copter, consequently my transmitter does not have the option to adjust the endpoints as it is very cheap.
To counteract this issue I am attempting to change the value of the throttle position within Multiwii ( I have read many forums that advise against this, however it is my only option)

I aim to adjust the endpoints by manipulating the value of the THROTTLE within the global rcData variable, I have successfully done this within the main loop of the RX.cpp program, however something is conflicting my adjustments, due to this the value alternates between the value I have set for the throttle position and the true value being received. Any ideas as to what is resetting the value of throttle position, or any other variables Multiwii relies on to find the throttle position?

I am using a Arduino Nano as a flight controller and a cheap FS-T4B transmitter

bakerw

Solved

Post by bakerw »

Found a solution just added a snippet of code when multiwii reads the values of the reciever

in the readRawRC function under the RX.cpp

Code: Select all

if(chan == 3){             //chan 0 = roll     chan 1 = pitch       chan 2 = yaw       chan 3 = throt
    data = (data * 1.49) - 690;     //my specific calculations to adjust the endpoints to hit 1000 and 2000
 }