Help with KV MinimOSD and Naze32 setup!

ebaydan777

Help with KV MinimOSD and Naze32 setup!

Post by ebaydan777 »

Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of the forum, want to first thank everyone for the endless posts I have gone through that were resolved in helping me build my first mini quadcopter.

So, I am having some issue on the very very VERY last part of the build, and i am tired...it's been weeks building this lol I just want to finish and I am stuck. I have a Naze32 board (Full - mag/baro included), the KV mod team's MinimOSD, TS832 vtx, D4R-ii FrSky receiver, that's basically the jist of it.
Here is a close diagram that I have, everything minus the extra capacitor down on the RSSI. I do have RSSI plugged in from the minimOSD directly to the D4R-ii I believe is labeled '2' on the receiver. Diagram is right here: http://imgur.com/UhcN9Wl.

Anywho, The build is in a Mini H by Blackout quad frame 250mm and using CleanFlight. I feel like I have set everything up properly, FPV working properly too. Problem: I can not get the tx9 receiver I have to do the middle throttle to the right, pitch up to get into the minimosd menu. I have cleared the EEROM and reuploaded the KV teams OSD. I then uploaded the fonts. Here is the issue, when I set board type to MWii, nothing works?? I thought that's what the Naze32 is. When everything is set to ADC, like video and current voltage and even RSSI, things work.

Problem is, in the simulator everything works on the FPV display, except when I don't have the simulator on, I have no horizon that works when I tilt or anything. What am I doing wrong...do not understand why I can not get into minimosd menu, why altitude and disarmed/armed, horizon, and other features aren't registering. Why I am having to set everything to ADC to get readings, is this right?

Thanks, any help is appreciated, I figured everything else out on my own and am just plain stuck here with this dang minimosd, but would love to figure it out as it has really nice features! - Dan

scrat

Re: Help with KV MinimOSD and Naze32 setup!

Post by scrat »

You are talking about FrSky D4R-II Rx and then t9x Rx? Which one you're using?