64 bit versus 32 bit computers

Newby550

64 bit versus 32 bit computers

Post by Newby550 »

Eos, My name is Randy. I have been trying unsucessfully to download WINGUI 2.3 from multiiwii/google site. The problem seems to stem from my comuter saying that the 2.3 software is not software for a 32 bit system. Does that mean that this software is 64 bit based, and if so is there a patch to run the 2.3GUI on a 32 bit processor? The Multiwii 2.3 F/C software downloaded to puter just fine. It's just the GUI that wont load. I am running a Nortons Antivirus,,,,could that be hanging things up? It let me load the Multiwii 2.3 with no issues, so wondering if there was any differences you could think to try before purchasing a new computer.

ezio

Re: 64 bit versus 32 bit computers

Post by ezio »

Newby550 wrote:Eos, My name is Randy. I have been trying unsucessfully to download WINGUI 2.3 from multiiwii/google site. The problem seems to stem from my comuter saying that the 2.3 software is not software for a 32 bit system. Does that mean that this software is 64 bit based, and if so is there a patch to run the 2.3GUI on a 32 bit processor? The Multiwii 2.3 F/C software downloaded to puter just fine. It's just the GUI that wont load. I am running a Nortons Antivirus,,,,could that be hanging things up? It let me load the Multiwii 2.3 with no issues, so wondering if there was any differences you could think to try before purchasing a new computer.

You probably don't have .Net framework installed. Download it from Microsoft website and it should be fine.