Multiwii Nanowii bricked i think

nardibraho

Multiwii Nanowii bricked i think

Post by nardibraho »

Hello , i tried to enter the esc calibration mode on multiwii and i disconnected the pc cable ... now when i try to reconnect the board(hk nanowii) turns on with only the red light and i cant move my tricopter with my radio ,
i think it got stuck in that mode ..

How can i fix it ? it doesnt show up in my pc and i cant reflash the code without the pc recognizing it .

waltr

Re: Multiwii Nanowii bricked i think

Post by waltr »

Does the FTDI Com chip show up in Windows Device Manger?
If it does but Arduino does not recognize the FC board then you may have wiper out the Atmega bootloader.
This requires a avr programming tool to re-load the bootloader.

felixrising

Post by felixrising »

Guess what? Wrong section of the forum... not 32bit!

Also, in my experience, nanowii is pretty crap.. I had one replacement already and often have to use USBASP to flash the board via ISP header (something wrong with bootloader).

nardibraho

Post by nardibraho »

@waltr
hey thanks for the reply , this is what i get at device manager http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx18 ... c97502.png

i plugged my nanowii to port 14 as always but it doesnt show up ... i've tried other ports but its the same ... nanowii turns on , but pc doesnt give that sound when you put in an usb , its like nothing is there .

sorry for posting in the wrong section im new here I just want to fix this problem , i worked 2 days straight to build my tricopter and at the final moment this ruins it :(

nardibraho

Post by nardibraho »

also please take a look at this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 863X47.pdf
the reset pin is not a button it can be soldered ... Can this pin reset the board to its default setting ?
If yes , how can i do it ? my multiwii got stuck in esc calibration mode i think and it can't exit now without me uploading a new code