Problem of programmation with a CRIUS se v2.5

dédé

Problem of programmation with a CRIUS se v2.5

Post by dédé »

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum. I recently built a tri-copter with the crius board: Multiwii SE v2.5.
I have downloaded the last version of the arduino program. When i download the program in the board, some errors appear in the consol.
So, i imagine that i need to modify differents parameters in the config.h sheet, but i don't know how to modify this sheet.

I buy the different electrical components on this website:
http://fr.aliexpress.com/item/MWC-Multi ... 86888.html

Can you help me please. If you want,i can give you more information on this board. Thank you!

sismeiro

Re: Problem of programmation with a CRIUS se v2.5

Post by sismeiro »

Hi,

I recommend that first you read the page at http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/videos.html to start to understand how things work with MultiWii. Pay attention that your flight controller board is different, you have to understand the differences also to configure it.

Regards,
Luis Sismeiro

waltr

Post by waltr »

Also read all the info in the MultiWii Wiki to learn how to setup MultiWii properly.

kai_multiwii

Post by kai_multiwii »

Hi,
I'm new in this forum too.I have also bought CRIUS MWC MultiWii SE v2.5 .When i download the program in the board, some errors appear.Such as “avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00”.Have you ever had the same problems.

timecop

Post by timecop »

Never, because nobody in this section uses AVR or CRIUS MWC SE.

Kzoocus

Post by Kzoocus »

i have the same CRIUS ver2.5 board and have tried many things. when i get it to finally arm, it acts like the motors aren't synced or the quad x was not picked. and then I try to hook up the GPS that came with it and it stops arming...... Help us someone. Please..... I just want to fly....

io53

Post by io53 »

Kzoocus wrote:i have the same CRIUS ver2.5 board and have tried many things. when i get it to finally arm, it acts like the motors aren't synced or the quad x was not picked. and then I try to hook up the GPS that came with it and it stops arming...... Help us someone. Please..... I just want to fly....

This is the 32bit section, Crius V2.5 is a 8bit board.

Anyway, have you uncommented the board and quadx in the config file?