multiwii gui no"mission " on rc control settings

captainanthony

multiwii gui no"mission " on rc control settings

Post by captainanthony »

Ok so I have a quad with mutliwii pro (from hobby king ) had it for a whlie .was working fine After watching a you tube vid ..I just upgraded to mutliwii gui 2.3 now having problems with "mission"on the rc control setting page (where you set up rth althold baro and MISSSION to the aux switches ).
The mission button is missing from the page .
Also after planning a mission(in Mission Page) and hit it upload ...nothing happens ( but I can save the mission ) and nothing is loaded to the quad .

is this becasue I have the wrong GUI or the wrong sketch ? ........I struggled for hours tring to find the downloads seems like a well kept secret !

The copter flys fine ...just want to be abe to load way points

ezio

Re: multiwii gui no"mission " on rc control settings

Post by ezio »

captainanthony wrote:Ok so I have a quad with mutliwii pro (from hobby king ) had it for a whlie .was working fine After watching a you tube vid ..I just upgraded to mutliwii gui 2.3 now having problems with "mission"on the rc control setting page (where you set up rth althold baro and MISSSION to the aux switches ).
The mission button is missing from the page .
Also after planning a mission(in Mission Page) and hit it upload ...nothing happens ( but I can save the mission ) and nothing is loaded to the quad .

is this becasue I have the wrong GUI or the wrong sketch ? ........I struggled for hours tring to find the downloads seems like a well kept secret !

The copter flys fine ...just want to be abe to load way points

To use waypoint navigation you need to use this version of MW:
http://eosbandi.com/downloads

captainanthony

Post by captainanthony »

thank you i will take a look ..is this a new gui or sketch ? my computer is old and down loads are challenging so to know what I am looking for will help for sure

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

timecop

Post by timecop »

captainanthony wrote:thank you i will take a look ..is this a new gui or sketch ? my computer is old and down loads are challenging so to know what I am looking for will help for sure

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what you're looking for:
http://aerialmediapros.com/store/ready- ... s-rtf.html

ezio

Post by ezio »

captainanthony wrote:thank you i will take a look ..is this a new gui or sketch ? my computer is old and down loads are challenging so to know what I am looking for will help for sure

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that navogation works only on Mega boards.

captainanthony

Post by captainanthony »

I have the mutiwii pro with the atmega 2560 ?
I manager to down load the gui no problem. But i cant get the sketch ( from you message) to open up in to the arduino "box " cant drag the files across or get them to open up by clicking on the arduion Icon in the files list ( after unzippig ....I am sure its me but never had problems before ... not used Arduino for a while and now I have loaded the 05 version
Thanks for your help !