Naze32 and D4R-II baseflight refresh speed

manhocas

Naze32 and D4R-II baseflight refresh speed

Post by manhocas »

So, I have just recently gotten a D4R-II. I have been using my D8R-IIplus while waiting on the D4R to come in. I hooked the D4R up to the Naze and in CPPM mode, looking at the Receiver tab, the update speed is extremely slow. When I unplug the battery and the D4R turns off, the update speed goes back to normal. Plugging in power to the receiver, it goes back down to extremely slow refresh speed. The D4R is stock and has not had any firmware flashed to it. The D8R was flawless with the Naze. Do you think that flashing the D4R with the 27ms firmware is what is needed?
Thanks in advance for the help.

manhocas

Re: Naze32 and D4R-II baseflight refresh speed

Post by manhocas »

Ok, so I flashed it with the 27ms firmware and still same issue. Any ideas where to start troubleshooting this?
Thanks again

scrat

Post by scrat »

manhocas wrote:Ok, so I flashed it with the 27ms firmware and still same issue. Any ideas where to start troubleshooting this?
Thanks again

I'm using the same Rx with 27ms refresh ...works perfectly. So don't bother. And update FC to the latest baseflight.

manhocas

Post by manhocas »

Baseflight is up to date but still having the same issues when Rx is connected to power. Flew it and I have noticed some glitching when hovering. Don't know if that is a symptom of an overall bigger issue.
Still playing with it to see

thanks again