Help! Motors going different speeds

blenderking

Help! Motors going different speeds

Post by blenderking »

Hey guys,
So I've just got my latest quadcopter built and I test it for the first time and it tips over. I do a bit of googling and decide to recalibrate the ESCs, that helps a bit, but doesn't fix the problem at all; I get on the MultiWii GUI and find that the problem is with the board; It's sending values different by up to 400 to all the motors. At full throttle the front left might be getting 1850, whereas the back right is only getting like 1650. And every once in a while the motors that are getting different values switches around without me moving the copter or anything. The transmitter is all centered, I've plugged in the ESCs to the receiver one by one and they all work fine and around the same speed. I also read that I should change the P & I or I & D values to 0 and even putting all of them to 0 didnt' work.
Thanks, please help!!!
Alex

timecop

Re: Help! Motors going different speeds

Post by timecop »

Your RC is probably not centered at 1500.

wizardofshazam

Re: Help! Motors going different speeds

Post by wizardofshazam »

Hi. I have same problem like you. My two motors always losin throttle power. I changed mıdrc values just like you said. After that it's better but still lose throttle power. I don't get problem is what. Esc calibration, esc bad soldering, multiwii board fault or rc mid value isn't 1500. But which one is this main problem? İf rc mid value is main problem how can i solve it? Please help me... Thanks for all:)...