Multiwii SE V2.1

SPW

Multiwii SE V2.1

Post by SPW »

Hi all

Just bought a flamewheel Quadcopter x format

I have a Multiwii SE v2.1 with the 12c gps, co-16 128 x 64 and bluetooth module

Can anyone give me the file to flash this board?

I am at my witts en now trying to find this on the net with no luck and on the verge of dumping it and buying a KK with the LCD as im sick of now reading loads of stuff and getting no where

Regards

Peter

Re: Multiwii SE V2.1

Post by Peter »

SPW

Post by SPW »

yeah thanks for that, i have started reading through that already and got lost off ;(

was kind of hoping someone might already have the file to save having to read through reams and reams of stuff before getting anywhere near in the air......

My consideration at the mo is to dump this board and buy another........... maybe the kk 2.0 with the lcd?, looks easy to set up?

I cant even find a diagram showing what cables go where for this one

I have actually tried flashing it with 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 with no luck with any, on either to me it doesnt appear to be working as the pitch and roll are not working and spinning as well as the little picture bottom left nevermind what else ;(

tovrin

Post by tovrin »

I'm going to guess that technology isnt a particularly strong skill of yours. for instance this is the 32 bit forum for the development of the 32 bit software, which Multiwii SE v2.1 is not.

try posting in here...
viewforum.php?f=18

MW is not as simple to configure as KK, but it does fly better and has much more capability for add-on features. you will need to do some reading and learning about how arduino works, how to uncomment and configure the script to fit your specific multirotor layout and sensors.

or you can use the following link for an automatic configurator, but i believe this needs updating, as its listing a slightly older version of the MW software

http://panoramaic.se/configurator/2.1/

SPW

Post by SPW »

Technology is a reasonably strong point and to be honest Ive now got to the point where I have been willing to post anywhere as there really doesn't seem to be much saying anything consistent about programming this board, lots and lots of waffle but nothing specific nor anyone stating or posting anything that actually works.

I had already given that configurator several goes with various selections made, not to mention trawled through the code manually with no success.

Even having done the 'Reading and Learning' of which I have done a fair amount, nothing seems to be getting anything out of this board hence why I was wondering if anyone had something that worked, if this board was indeed faulty or whether I should replace it for something that actually flies.

But thanks for the tips................ I will search on until it flies on its own

Peter

Post by Peter »

Just learn what arduino is and how you upload a sketch, then read the wiki again.

If you already are at this point, give us your configuration.