Crius MWC SE Motor D10 D11 not working on Throttle

dx4217

Crius MWC SE Motor D10 D11 not working on Throttle

Post by dx4217 »

Hi I am building a mini Y6.
I have the Crius MulltiWii Se board, With the latest Development Software.
It Works great on the Configuration App, & With my Turnigy 9X with a 4ch RX (not single PPM),
All inputs work great & Aux for Auto stability all works.
I have the Arm on Aux2 because i could not get it working on Throttle / Yaw stick.
But when i hook up (connect ) the motors, only the Bottom ones seam to work, I have the Line: use A0 & A1 for D5 & D6 in the config.h UN-commented.
I am not sure what is going on with the setup ?
If i comment out that line in the Config.h // the A0 & A1 line, The D5 & D6 work only on yaw & pitch etc.
When i UN-comment that line & Use the A0 & A1 pins for motor 5 & 6 the D10 only work on Roll ( mode 2) Right hand Stick & D11 wont work at all ??
I have not connected all the motors yet, I am only connecting one or two at a time to get the prop-rotation correct, & every thing labeled properly.
An i missing something Here ???
Any one else had this Problem ???

hope some-one can point me in the Right direction,
Thanks & Regards
DAVE (DX4217)
Last edited by dx4217 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

dx4217

Re: Crius MWC SE Motor D10 D11 not working on Throttle

Post by dx4217 »

Hi All
I pulled her apart last night & checked all the Wiring etc
Put Her Back-together, I am using a 4 Ch RX not single PPM. so i have
Motor 5 on A0, Motor 6 on A1,Motor 3, & Motor 9 which all work on Low Throttle, (Sitting Level With no Porps)
But Motor 10 only comes in at around 55% Throttle & Motor 11 Only comes in @ 85% Throttle.
But when connected to the Config App, All Show that they work Correctly. I have calibrated the ACC & the inputs all respond to TX, all motors show even throttle from low to full,
Until you Move the Y6 copter or Use Rudder, Roll or Pitch, them the motors revs change so they should.

I Did read on a Forum that for a Y6 you should also swap the Pitch to D5 & the Roll to D6, That was how i had it yesterday. I have now Put all 4 RX chancels back on the Inputs as marked on the Board.

I even swapped the Motors around as well as Swapping the Speed-controllers to see if that was the Problem, But same same...

Has any-one any Ideas on what i am doing wrong ????

Thanks, Hope there is a fix for this

Best regards
Dave (Dx4217)

dx4217

Post by dx4217 »

Hi Again.
I am still stumped here.
I have Re-calibrated the speed controllers, All motors start working on 1% when connected to the Throttle on my RX
But when connected the the Crius MWC SE, the Bottom Left (A0) & Bottom Right (A1) start at 1% Throttle,
Top Aft (Back) (9) Starts at 3%, Aft Bottom (3) Starts at 6%, Top Right (10) starts at 40% & Top left (11) starts at 65%.

Can some-one PLEASE Help.

Also just wondering Why Both Bottom are CC rotation & Both Top are CW rotation instead of Bottom Left CC, Bottom Right CW, Top Left CW & Top Right CC, Just curious that's all.

Thanks & Regards
DAVE (DX4217)

timecop

Post by timecop »

You might have better luck asking in the proper section.

dx4217

Post by dx4217 »

Hi,
Well i don't know where is the correct place to post, or i would have done so the first time.
I am not i regular forum goer.
I was just after some help.

ANY way i got it sorted my self.

THANKS for all the HELP :(

itain

Post by itain »

Dave, your Crius SE is 8 bit and you are asking on the 32 bit section.
Also, I do not understand how you can have AUX channel if you have only 4 ch receiver.